Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Move your seat up or down. Its not the hoods fault. Its your position. Every car/truck can have glare if your in wrong position.
Yeah , but I just adjusted my seat and mirrors after my girlfriend drove it? And I have to move it again? ?
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
:’D
I have a small black pillow I set on the dash when driving into the sun. I can reach it so I move it a little as my compass heading changes. That and my polarized on both sides of the lenses sun glasses work for me.
It only happens now and then.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Holy hell is the glare bad. I’ve had it on other vehicles, but only in one eye at certain angles. This is in my whole visual field. But this thing even with sunglasses this morning is unsafe. I had to go a different way home was so bright. Literally couldn’t see, even moving head to look out mid windshield the sun just moved along that ridge and still reflected into my eyes. You can see the spots I mean in this random screen grab. Is like three little dudes with mirrors sitting on my hood trying to burn my retinas out. On shiny black paint is brutal.
Ford Bronco Sport Hood bulge glare 5086C827-1A3B-4E3D-A9D3-71F852B5BC66

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I get more glare off the backs of other cars while driving instead of my own hood. Sounds like you need to get over this one

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands