Hitch and ball mount?

MJbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BB
Preferences on hitch and ball mount? Certain manufacturers you prefer, certain set-ups?
Any info helps, thanks!
Sponsored

angryjackal

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I absolutely need to find out as well. Trying to get a hitch installed for my Jetski, but not sure where to get it installed, and how much I should be paying.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Ive read on other threads u haul is way to go for install. Sure they have all parrs in stock.. no personal experience.. just go>ng off what ive read

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Ive read on other threads u haul is way to go for install. Sure they have all parrs in stock.. no personal experience.. just go>ng off what ive read
I would agree. They seem to do it the most. I’ve done my own but I know many people over the decades that have had them do it. The local Toyota dealer butchered my son in laws Rav. Similar the the chainsaw exercise someone showed on here.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I would agree. They seem to do it the most. I’ve done my own but I know many people over the decades that have had them do it. The local Toyota dealer butchered my son in laws Rav. Similar the the chainsaw exercise someone showed on here.
I wouldnt trust a desler to do it.. there good for oil changes.. thats about it

Fordson04

Big Bend
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I had a place that specializes in truck accessories and hitch installation do mine. And they were around the same price as the U-Haul quote. Took about a week for them to get everything in and then had it done in a few hours. Wiring and all! So wouldn't hurt to see if there are any local hitch places as well!

OP
OP
MJbronco

MJbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BB
Sorry for the confusion everyone...the hitch receiver is already installed on my BS. I'm looking for recommendations for tow hitches and ball mounts....company/manufacture recommendations...?
Sponsored