Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Wow that means dealer got full price. Someone fell in love with it got smitten told dealer write it up I'll take it today!!
I think it was priced well. It had a lot in accessories and was below original MSRP. I really liked that OBX, so I hoped it would go fast.
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
@IdahoDirtFarmer just for you!!! Here is the link to the video my dealer did on our Heritage Edition. šŸ˜

OP
OP
Tigger

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Wow! Just wow. That is such a nice looking vehicle. I so love the look of those seats and Iā€™d love to hear Stacyā€™s feedback/thoughts once driven for a bit.

And thank you Tim. Always fun to watch your thoughts and I really like how you highlighted the additions Stacy added to make her vehicle really special.

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
Wow! Just wow. That is such a nice looking vehicle. I so love the look of those seats and Iā€™d love to hear Stacyā€™s feedback/thoughts once driven for a bit.

And thank you Tim. Always fun to watch your thoughts and I really like how you highlighted the additions Stacy added to make her vehicle really special.

:clap::clap: Congratulations to the both of you ! :handsinair:
It look very shape !:like:

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
@IdahoDirtFarmer just for you!!! Here is the link to the video my dealer did on our Heritage Edition. šŸ˜

That is awesome! That probably doesn't help your anticipation of getting it though I'll bet. Haha! Unfortunately the wife has decided she really really likes the Robins Egg heritage. Highly considering trying to pick one up now. Local dealer has one coming in for dealer stock soon but unfortunately it doesn't have the copilot assist which I'm a big fan of. Might just have to see if we can still order one.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
That is awesome! That probably doesn't help your anticipation of getting it though I'll bet. Haha! Unfortunately the wife has decided she really really likes the Robins Egg heritage. Highly considering trying to pick one up now. Local dealer has one coming in for dealer stock soon but unfortunately it doesn't have the copilot assist which I'm a big fan of. Might just have to see if we can still order one.
If you watched the video you heard that you can still order one. Also, isnā€™t Ford still offering special financing if you order now? And cash back? I know Long McArthur has Bronco Sport allocations and has said that if you ordered, youā€™d probably get scheduled right away. I can say this, they were seriously the easiest when it came to buying. I got my low rate and cash back. If youā€™ve read lots of posts, many people had to argue with their dealers, etc. I didnā€™t. If you are serious about maybe ordering, think about it. I can give you my salesmanā€™s information and @fordvideoguy will get it done!!!

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Very nice! Question: At around 4:30 Tim says the car is equipped with 17" steel wheels. Are they actually steel, or are they the optional alloy wheels styled to look like steel wheels?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Very nice! Question: At around 4:30 Tim says the car is equipped with 17" steel wheels. Are they actually steel, or are they the optional alloy wheels styled to look like steel wheels?
If you go online and build one I it say aluminum wheels.
Ford Bronco Sport Heritage and Heritage Limited Thread 49399461-D7A3-4C29-8736-92EAD37C5AF8

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I figured as much. I guess I could've gone online and checked myself!
Iā€™m looking at them thinking what a PITA to keep clean.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
If you watched the video you heard that you can still order one. Also, isnā€™t Ford still offering special financing if you order now? And cash back? I know Long McArthur has Bronco Sport allocations and has said that if you ordered, youā€™d probably get scheduled right away. I can say this, they were seriously the easiest when it came to buying. I got my low rate and cash back. If youā€™ve read lots of posts, many people had to argue with their dealers, etc. I didnā€™t. If you are serious about maybe ordering, think about it. I can give you my salesmanā€™s information and @fordvideoguy will get it done!!!
I did hear him say you can still order one. It's just too bad the dealer stock one coming to my local dealer is so close to what I'd order....but not quite.
If you would I'd definitely appreciate your salesman's contact info. My dealer was less than forthcoming about finance rates, incentives, and such. I highly doubt they'd actually let me know if there were any out there if I ordered another from them.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I did hear him say you can still order one. It's just too bad the dealer stock one coming to my local dealer is so close to what I'd order....but not quite.
If you would I'd definitely appreciate your salesman's contact info. My dealer was less than forthcoming about finance rates, incentives, and such. I highly doubt they'd actually let me know if there were any out there if I ordered another from them.
I sent you a private chat. (I noticed most dealer stock are kind of bare bones. They might have the heritage convenience package and maybe the cargo management system. But are missing the co-pilot assist plus, which I think is nice to have.)

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I believe a good sealant, like a ceramic coating, will make cleaning as easy as hosing it off.
Yeahā€¦ thatā€™s what I was thinking. I mentioned ceramic coating to my husband and he just rolled his eyes šŸ‘€. I have PPF and ceramic coating on my car and he hates it because we have to wash it by hand. So he can see it comingā€¦ hand washings for the sport. I said no no no, Iā€™m just talking about the wheels. Heā€™s like and thatā€™s how it starts.