Heritage and Heritage Limited Thread

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Congratulations. The car is even greater in person! Glad you received the $500! Is there any info you can give me as to the program for the cash bonus? Or the dealer you purchased it from? I’m still trying to obtain my $500. Many thanks.😊
I honestly just asked if there were any incentives and they came back with $500 cash back. I purchased from Long McArthur Ford in Kansas, but I live in Texas. I already have the paperwork. Let me look at it, and see if I can’t take a picture of the cash back form.
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
This was from Friday. John at Stephen’s Auto Center.

“Tow is still showing as a constraint in the ordering system, even though they don't mention it in these most recent communications.”

Granger said the same to me so I pulled it.
Ohhhhh… gotcha.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Congrats 👏

How long did it take to get to the dealer after it shipped?
It shipped on January 4th and got to the dealer on the 23rd.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
This was from Friday. John at Stephen’s Auto Center.

“Tow is still showing as a constraint in the ordering system, even though they don't mention it in these most recent communications.”

Granger said the same to me so I pulled it.
Do you have your order at Granger?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Ford Bronco Sport Heritage and Heritage Limited Thread E1C3D594-A60D-4A57-9552-82C56C820E84

Ford Bronco Sport Heritage and Heritage Limited Thread 194698EB-7204-4B7A-8E40-80219E4EA688

Ford Bronco Sport Heritage and Heritage Limited Thread 97E0EB05-E2D2-4625-9758-9445D543A3F9

I love the stripe down the side and the front grill with that color. Awesome retro effects! I also love the pattern of that interior.
Everyone I’ve spoken to at the dealership really loves the interior. I can’t wait to see it. They activated the modem and my Ford Pass app. If I really want to have some fun with them I’ll start honking the horn and flashing the lights. I know they want to do a video of the car and post it on their YouTube account. So look for that in the coming days.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have they told you how many orders they still have/unscheduled? I heard it’s upwards of 400. 😳
Well, I pulled tow and got scheduled today! I was mid pack in line!

Ford Bronco Sport Heritage and Heritage Limited Thread C5F03C49-9E0D-43B3-B382-5AB3AA57540C

Last edited:

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have they told you how many orders they still have/unscheduled? I heard it’s upwards of 400. 😳
Oh, I've been well aware. I changed trims three times now since originally reserving back in 2020. Started out as a BaseSquatch but had to change when they pushed manuals to '22. Switched to a Badlands High and then changed in October to Heritage as it seemed they were trying to get people out of the higher trims by that offer. I guess I lucked out. After the email a couple of weeks ago, I thought there was no way.

Granger has been great through out this entire affair. Still can't believe it after all this time.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Oh, I've been well aware. I changed trims three times now since originally reserving back in 2020. Started out as a BaseSquatch but had to change when they pushed manuals to '22. Switched to a Badlands High and then changed in October to Heritage as it seemed they were trying to get people out of the higher trims by that offer. I guess I lucked out. After the email a couple of weeks ago, I thought there was no way.

Granger has been great through out this entire affair. Still can't believe it after all this time.
Can’t wait to see pictures of it.

Lulu

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Heritage
I honestly just asked if there were any incentives and they came back with $500 cash back. I purchased from Long McArthur Ford in Kansas, but I live in Texas. I already have the paperwork. Let me look at it, and see if I can’t take a picture of the cash back form.
Thank you so much. If you can take a photo, great.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
OP
OP
Tigger

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well, the moderators of this site have made it so you can select Heritage as your vehicle. So I guess Heritage Limited is not a model and I guess I own a Bronco and not a Bronco Sport, based on the logo they created. Seriously, they couldn’t use a pic of the Bronco Sport logo on the Heritage like on my logo?! (which was kindly made for me)

Someone needs:
Sponsored

Last edited: