Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I ordered the BS Big Bend in the Pepper Red. I was able to review the color in person at the dealer recently. I cant wait to see MINE!
Seeing it in person is what sold me. Or is it in vehicle lol.
Sponsored

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
The replacement for my destroyed 2021 Rapid Red Badlands arrived! I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Hot Pepper Red, but the black roof makes it work, I think. Like a lot of newer car colors, it looks a lot different depending on the lighting -- fairly red in shadow, more orange in bright sunlight.

Ford Bronco Sport Here's my new Hot Pepper Red Bronco Sport Badlands IMG_5788.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Here's my new Hot Pepper Red Bronco Sport Badlands UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9a92
Ford Bronco Sport Here's my new Hot Pepper Red Bronco Sport Badlands UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9a9a
Ford Bronco Sport Here's my new Hot Pepper Red Bronco Sport Badlands UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9ac4
Ford Bronco Sport Here's my new Hot Pepper Red Bronco Sport Badlands UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9acb
Great pics. Can not wait to get mine. I drove around for days to see colors live an on the vehicle. As soon as I saw the Hot Pepper Red I knew I found my color.

BroncMan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kr-photography.ca
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
The replacement for my destroyed 2021 Rapid Red Badlands arrived! I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Hot Pepper Red, but the black roof makes it work, I think. Like a lot of newer car colors, it looks a lot different depending on the lighting -- fairly red in shadow, more orange in bright sunlight.

Ford Bronco Sport Here's my new Hot Pepper Red Bronco Sport Badlands IMG_5788.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Here's my new Hot Pepper Red Bronco Sport Badlands UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9a92
Ford Bronco Sport Here's my new Hot Pepper Red Bronco Sport Badlands UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9a9a
Ford Bronco Sport Here's my new Hot Pepper Red Bronco Sport Badlands UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9ac4
Ford Bronco Sport Here's my new Hot Pepper Red Bronco Sport Badlands UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9acb

Hey Fuzzbear,
nice looking Bronc!!
Just for the colour ... here is my 2021 Outer Banks, in the 21 red. It's amazing how similar they are, depending on the light, but also, of course, depending on camera, colour space, monitor, etc.
On that note - it boggles me how many cars nowadays are gray or black or white. People afraid of colour..? Or is the manufacturers pushing it? Depressing ... Graveyard attitude ...
Cheers

Ford Bronco Sport Here's my new Hot Pepper Red Bronco Sport Badlands NewBronco-Oct30-2021-1a

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Enjoy for many years!

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Exactly like my wife's 21 Escape SEL. You'd think they were related ...
Hey now quit using the E word ha. I got annoyed watching all the bronco sport reviews. They all started with its built off the Escape platform then they call it the baby bronco. Can't it just be the bronco sport. lol. No Dis meant. Just having a laugh.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Hey now quit using the E word ha. I got annoyed watching all the bronco sport reviews. They all started with its built off the Escape platform then they call it the baby bronco. Can't it just be the bronco sport. lol. No Dis meant. Just having a laugh.
I don’t care what anyone wants to call it, it reads BRONCO on the tailgate.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Easy Mark I agree as I said in the post. I was just given the other guy a hard time.

OP
OP
Fuzzbear

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Hey Fuzzbear,
nice looking Bronc!!
Just for the colour ... here is my 2021 Outer Banks, in the 21 red. It's amazing how similar they are, depending on the light, but also, of course, depending on camera, colour space, monitor, etc.
On that note - it boggles me how many cars nowadays are gray or black or white. People afraid of colour..? Or is the manufacturers pushing it? Depressing ... Graveyard attitude ...
Cheers

Ford Bronco Sport Here's my new Hot Pepper Red Bronco Sport Badlands NewBronco-Oct30-2021-1a
I had rapid red for my 2021 Badlands that got totaled five months after I bought it. I sure do miss that color, though I’m OK with the hot pepper red. It’s just a shame they retired rapid red after only one MY.
Sponsored