Hello from Northwestern Ontario!

supaDean

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
New owner of a 2023 Bronco Sport Big Bend (typed Badlands earlier in error). Bought off the lot. Came with a couple of good options including 18" wheels, tow package. Among other things the practical side of me likes the good gas mileage. I did look at the full size Bronco both a two door and four door. I thought the two door was too small and the four door a bit too large for my needs. The Sport fits right in the middle. Now if Ford would just make a manual transmission version of the Sport....!
Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Northwestern Ontario! 59e763ebfdeaba2c613b6c77dddd3e31
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
New owner of a 2023 Bronco Sport Badlands. Bought off the lot. Came with a couple of good options including 18" wheels, tow package. Among other things the practical side of me likes the good gas mileage. I did look at the full size Bronco both a two door and four door. I thought the two door was too small and the four door a bit too large for my needs. The Sport fits right in the middle. Now if Ford would just make a manual transmission version of the Sport....!
Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Northwestern Ontario! 59e763ebfdeaba2c613b6c77dddd3e31
Hi from Oakville!

SnoopyBroncoSport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
New owner of a 2023 Bronco Sport Badlands. Bought off the lot. Came with a couple of good options including 18" wheels, tow package. Among other things the practical side of me likes the good gas mileage. I did look at the full size Bronco both a two door and four door. I thought the two door was too small and the four door a bit too large for my needs. The Sport fits right in the middle. Now if Ford would just make a manual transmission version of the Sport....!
Hello from Markham/Bancroft
Sponsored