Hello from Southern California!

Fisengiber

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Good morning or afternoon from wherever you may be, to everyone! My name is Fisengiber (pronounced "Figh-zen-guy-bur" just in case anyone might be wondering haha), I recently purchased a 2023 Badlands in the tried-and-true Oxford White. Right now it's sitting at about nearly 300 miles, and I've been getting familiarized with it. Honestly it is a really fun drive.

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Southern California! 20231120_224407_HDR_(1)

As you can see, it's not the loaded version but it definitely gets the job done nonetheless. Down the line I'll look into tires since these Pirellis don't exactly inspire confidence to me for dirt trails but then again I haven't done any off-roading at all on it yet so I guess it isn't for me to say.

The reason I decided on the Sport was for looks and something economical but with a bit of oomph to it. Well on paper at least, comparing the fuel economy and power from the 1.5 to the 2.0, the 2.0 seemed like the right choice to me. That being said, I in no way mean to undermine or offend the choices of anyone else choosing the 3 cylinder, if you're happy with the 1.5 that's definitely what's important. We all have different applications for what we use our stuff so I hope I don't bother anyone with that.

In regards to looks, I kind of grew to like the design because it seemed reminiscent of the early 90's boxy SUV design. Also in part that it seems kind of similar to my '99 Explorer. While I definitely don't think some of the similarities are intentional, there's definitely some of that older Ford design language there.

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Southern California! 20231130_152350_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Southern California! 20231130_152326_HDR

If anyone is curious, my Explorer comes with the venerable 5.0 Windsor with AWD and is sitting on 31×10.5×15's. I've beaten this Explorer halfway to hell punching my way up dunes and all, so I have some sort of bar set. But then again I don't really know how much of an apples to oranges comparison it is with body-on-frame vs. unibody.

Well, I think I've gone on long enough haha. This little Sport is testing waters for me, there are probably mods I want to do but I will figure it out in due time. Thanks for the read y'all and happy holidays!
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Good morning or afternoon from wherever you may be, to everyone! My name is Fisengiber (pronounced "Figh-zen-guy-bur" just in case anyone might be wondering haha), I recently purchased a 2023 Badlands in the tried-and-true Oxford White. Right now it's sitting at about nearly 300 miles, and I've been getting familiarized with it. Honestly it is a really fun drive.

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Southern California! 20231120_224407_HDR_(1)

As you can see, it's not the loaded version but it definitely gets the job done nonetheless. Down the line I'll look into tires since these Pirellis don't exactly inspire confidence to me for dirt trails but then again I haven't done any off-roading at all on it yet so I guess it isn't for me to say.

The reason I decided on the Sport was for looks and something economical but with a bit of oomph to it. Well on paper at least, comparing the fuel economy and power from the 1.5 to the 2.0, the 2.0 seemed like the right choice to me. That being said, I in no way mean to undermine or offend the choices of anyone else choosing the 3 cylinder, if you're happy with the 1.5 that's definitely what's important. We all have different applications for what we use our stuff so I hope I don't bother anyone with that.

In regards to looks, I kind of grew to like the design because it seemed reminiscent of the early 90's boxy SUV design. Also in part that it seems kind of similar to my '99 Explorer. While I definitely don't think some of the similarities are intentional, there's definitely some of that older Ford design language there.

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Southern California! 20231130_152350_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Southern California! 20231130_152326_HDR

If anyone is curious, my Explorer comes with the venerable 5.0 Windsor with AWD and is sitting on 31×10.5×15's. I've beaten this Explorer halfway to hell punching my way up dunes and all, so I have some sort of bar set. But then again I don't really know how much of an apples to oranges comparison it is with body-on-frame vs. unibody.

Well, I think I've gone on long enough haha. This little Sport is testing waters for me, there are probably mods I want to do but I will figure it out in due time. Thanks for the read y'all and happy holidays!
Love it!