Has anyone tried trading in their BS yet?

Troy

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Carvana offered 34,229 for my OB with no extras and 600 miles on it.
Sponsored

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I traded in my BS BB a couple of weeks ago, trade in value was over what I paid. I was happy with my deal. My trade in BS sold that same day.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
The sport borrows a lot from the escape. The Maverick is a relatively new game. And with that said the sport is NOT the escape 2.0 so...yeah. May be worth the leap.
I ordered a Bronco Sport to replace my 2000 F-350 and a Maverick for my wife to replace her Escape.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Carvana has quite a few BS on their website, Base, BB, OB and even a Badlands and first Edition. Crazy prices!

Arcee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevrolet Equinox, 3.6L V6, AWD
The sport borrows a lot from the escape. The Maverick is a relatively new game. And with that said the sport is NOT the escape 2.0 so...yeah. May be worth the leap.
The Maverick uses Bronco Sport underpinnings, so they they are basically the same vehicle underneath. Aside from the compact truck body on top, they should perform remarkably similar.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just saw a Maverick in the wild. Had to do a double take make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Houseof7th

Badlands
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
So, I may take a run at the new Maverick as I think I will get more use out of a pick-up then I will with the BS, despite the fact that I really like the BS. A loaded up Maverick Lariat will probably sticker about the same as my BS OB with OB package/towing/360. Just curious with the crazy pricing going on these days if anyone has traded in their BS or inquired with a dealer as to where they are with pricing on taking a BS on a trade.

Thanks
The dealer offered me $37,000 for my badlands..... was thinking about trading it for the big boy Bronco buttttttt you know with all them delays they could keep that offer

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I just traded in my 2021 big bend with only the big bend package for a 2022 outer banks with everything but sunroof, which the dealer knew I liked. Difference only $650.

Dealer made me a great offer but CarMax offered $6800 over what I paid for the BB.

Crazy times!

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I’m thinking of trading my Badlands against a two door Bronco, either that or my wife keeps it as her car is getting close to end of life. Used car prices seem high right now so trade might go better than usual.
Sponsored