Has anyone gotten this recall done? cant find much info on it. Suspension: Front: Control arm Recall no.21V074000

AlpharettaOuterBank

Outer Banks
First Name
kdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer bank
Recall date
2021-02-15

Recall no.
21V074000

Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2021 Bronco Sport vehicles. These vehicles may have been produced with incorrect front lower control arms.

Recall consequence
An incorrect lower control arm may affect vehicle handling and control, increasing the risk of a rollover crash.
Recall action
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the front lower control arms, if necessary, free of charge. The recall began April 9, 2021. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 21S03.
Sponsored

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My 2021 Badlands build date is Feb. 2021.

Have not received any notification (Yet).

Reactions: Jrl

OP
OP

AlpharettaOuterBank

Outer Banks
First Name
kdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer bank
Parts are now available to repair your vehicle. Ford Motor Company has authorized your dealer to install a drain tube to the engine cylinder head and reprogram the powertrain control module, free of charge parts and labor. Additionally, Ford Motor Company is providing a one-time repair customer satisfaction program 22N18 for the high-pressure fuel injectors, which lasts for 15 years or 150,000 miles from the warranty start date - whichever comes first if needed. Note customer satisfaction program 22N18 will automatically be activated for your vehicle after safety recall 22S73 has been completed.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Had mine done several months ago. Took about an hour and the car is driving just fine. They even delivered the car to my house when the work was done.
Sponsored