Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Great video! What tires are you running? Are those the optional Falken ATs?
I am running the HRG 1.25in lift and falcon at3 245/65 r17. Great tire. We had some food puddling of water in the roads this last couple of weeks and I didn’t even feel it. Gripped the sandy rock and swam the deeper sand great as well.

If you look at an earlier video in there about box canyon, you can see it ford water like it’s in a road. The bottom was fist sized cobble and larger

I’m very happy with it. I went 65 and not 70 because I plan to be on trails out here and the manager at San tan said he has seen them rub pretty bad on the trails here. There is a lot of flex you can end up in.

Argenis (my Bronco) could do quite a bit more than that Outlaw I think.
Sponsored

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Wow. I've heard of people throwing up in their own mouths over disgust, but throwing up in someone else's mouth? She must really hate it! :cwl:
Its next level of disgust. 😆

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
True, however do many other new vehicles have jumps comparable to the 1.5L -> 2.0L? Or put differently, I feel like the delta between the Badlands and the other trims makes it feel like I'm driving a different vehicle, as opposed to "more goodies with the higher trim."
As a BB owner I test drove a Badlands and it surprised me how different it is. Definitely feels more rough around the edges which I like, certainly feels like the more capable vehicle it is. As badly as I want a big Bronco they're a little too hardcore for me (also not a fan of the removable top) so a BS BL seems like a great stopgap between a Base/BB/OB and a big Bronco.

My goal is to trade up from my BB into a Badlands at some point in the next couple years so I appreciate this thread a lot!

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I live in a rainy state. I wanted brown or tan interior because it doesn’t show dirt, more importantly mud, as much. The premium package worked for me because I wanted leather as well. I was planning to order an Outer Banks, but the Badlands package just made sense. I love that Velocity Blue is a Jaguar/Land Rover color. I’m also pleased it was a one year color. There are four Velocity Blue Broncos in the county I live in. Two are Broncos (a FE and a BD). The other two are BS BL (mine and Dustin, aka thekingprawn). We are always waving as we pass. 💙

Look over the packages and choose what works for you.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Agreed on the seats. I finally found a cushion that mostly works. It goes under the seat cushion cover which is 3 inches larger than the seat on both sides, length and width. I was just thinking to myself; do you sell a car if you can't get comfortable but you like everything else? haha YES! The seats simply need more bolstering and the bottom part needs to be bigger. I think they made the right sized seat for the Maverick, but I haven't been in one, just seen pics. Too bad they cut too many corners -pun intended - on the BS seats. I'm hoping my new cushions work, sized 17 x 19 inches by 3" high, but still not large enough. We'll see...Good luck finding yours.
Can I ask what cushion you tried to fit underneath like that? Because yes, if you can’t be comfortable driving the car it’s not the right car for you. I thought the pics I’d seen of the Maverick showed the same seats, or at least the same seat structure with a different color cover.

For me I found I needed a hand towel on the left hand side of the seat to raise up my left side by double the towel thickness as I had it folded in half. That made day 2 of my road trip tolerable. I was in agony after day 1. But I’d done one day before & didn’t think it was terrible so we’ll see.