Forest Service Maverick (And other Ford Fleet options)

jason202

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2009 Volvo C30 T5
I kind of miss the unique Forest Service green. Does Ford even do custom paint colors for fleet orders anymore? I figure a lot of companies just use vinyl wraps these days.
Sponsored

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
You're lucky to get a Maverick. When I was in the FS, we got slant six Dodges with power steering, auto transmission, and AC. They would be stuck if you backed into the bar ditch. Soured me on Dodges forever. I've purchased several vehicles from GSA auctions, and my wife told me she'd divorce me if I brought home a puke green truck.

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Found a picture of my old rig. How could you not love this color? It's an American classic.

Ford Bronco Sport Forest Service Maverick (And other Ford Fleet options) f150
Thank you for this gift of an image. Mine isn't nearly as beautiful (nor nearly as puke green).
Ford Bronco Sport Forest Service Maverick (And other Ford Fleet options) 20210330_125132

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Reviving an old thread, but my colleague just sent me this. It's not ours, but I'll be ordering a full-size Bronco like this one for my USFS Recreation Team next year. It's nice to see them being used for FS fleet vehicles.

Ford Bronco Sport Forest Service Maverick (And other Ford Fleet options) IMG_20230917_145624

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Reviving an old thread, but my colleague just sent me this. It's not ours, but I'll be ordering a full-size Bronco like this one for my USFS Recreation Team next year. It's nice to see them being used for FS fleet vehicles.

Ford Bronco Sport Forest Service Maverick (And other Ford Fleet options) IMG_20230917_145624
Kris, Hopefully you can get one as your work ride. I know there’s a lot of distain on the forum when it comes to the full-size but it’s awesome. I’ll post a picture side by side of my stock Badlands compared to my stock full size. Yes, the gas milage is poorer and so is the range on the 2 door but the gas mileage difference for me is probably going to be around 5 miles per gallon. I’ll make that up in smiles per gallon!
Sponsored