Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Via Carsdirect:

2021 Ford Bronco Sport Already Has A 0% APR Deal

July 14, 2020

Ford is already offering 0% APR on the Bronco Sport less than a day after its official reveal. According to dealer incentive bulletins, the rugged-looking 4-door SUV already features discounted financing for both buying and leasing. These represent aggressive offers for an all-new vehicle still months away from arrival.

To start, all 2021 Bronco Sports offer 0% APR for 48 months through Ford Credit. Alternatively, 60-month and 72-month options are available at 1.9% and 3.9%, respectively. Initial offers for leasing aren't nearly as good with a rate equivalent to 4.6% APR and no sign of any rebates to help drive down the price.

The new Bronco Sport is essentially based on the Escape and will start at $28,155 with destination, over $7,800 less than a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ($36,040 with automatic). The burlier Bronco starts at $29,995, will come in 2 and 4-door variants, but isn't due to arrive until 2021 and isn't eligible for the same incentives.

So is the Bronco Sport a good deal? For reference, the latest version of the Wrangler is roughly 2 years old and features 0% APR for 36 months. Although we've seen Wrangler rebates and Employee Pricing promos come and go, early offers on the Bronco Sport appear to be considerably more aggressive at this early stage.
Sponsored

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Ford is now offering 0% up to 72 months across their entire lineup. I'm wondering if this will still be available when we start taking deliveries of the Sport.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Ford is now offering 0% up to 72 months across their entire lineup. I'm wondering if this will still be available when we start taking deliveries of the Sport.
Where did you see or hear that? Are you sure it’s for 2021 models?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
@Granger Ford have you seen any financing details?
There are no specials on the Bronco lineup

The finance offer ends at the end of month and there will be no Broncos, Bronco Sports available to take advantage so the marketing can say that..

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I see that Ford Credit took 1% off their rates and is now offering 0% for 48 months , 0.9% for 60, 2.9% for 72, and 4.9% for 84. Plus $500 cash. Good through the end of March.
Well this totally sucks for me, I closed the deal last night. I wonder if my dealer will show me any mercy.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I just checked online as well through the B&P and see no disclaimer indications that exclude the Bronco Sport from the new reduced rates. Also, where typical financing offers have been good for a month each and often renewed or changed the following month, this set of deals looks to be good through the end of March. Perhaps it’s their way of enticing people to stick with orders/reservations after all the issues they’ve had with rollout?

*Edited for grammar/spelling, because using the wrong form of there/their/they’re is the worst and I am ashamed. Lol

Last edited:

Kayla

Big Bend
First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Glad to have my BB that I went on an all day hunt for but definitely frustrating seeing these offers come out now, I was told when buying mine that there would be absolutely NO DEALS to be had with the Bronco sports period... guess I was lied to/ too eager to drive it off the lot... guess that’s the price I pay! ?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Glad to have my BB that I went on an all day hunt for but definitely frustrating seeing these offers come out now, I was told when buying mine that there would be absolutely NO DEALS to be had with the Bronco sports period... guess I was lied to/ too eager to drive it off the lot... guess that’s the price I pay! ?
Oof.

ColdOnes

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Corvette
I see that Ford Credit took 1% off their rates and is now offering 0% for 48 months , 0.9% for 60, 2.9% for 72, and 4.9% for 84. Plus $500 cash. Good through the end of March.
Doing a quick search I can't find anything about this. Do you have a link?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Doing a quick search I can't find anything about this. Do you have a link?
Just go to the build and price on Ford website and scroll down to price summary and finance options at the bottom.

NotAnonymous

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
As someone who has a big Bronco reservation but who is planning to use my new vehicle 90% for daily driver, it's getting increasingly difficult to ignore the super low Sport financing rates!
Sponsored