First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yeah Heritage Limiteds are on the lots if you search you can get one at sticker price but will prob have to travel.

Supply demand drives the market and supply is low right now.
Sponsored

Alpine Loop

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
Dealer here was willing to sell me Heritage limited for sticker but offered me 34.000 for my 43000 Badlands(with options). I sold my big Bronco over sticker and was not willing to take a big loss on the sport.

RS Hill

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
With that type of mark up Ford should be doing dealer audits and reviewing the franchise in detail or fining them for this. I would be willing to bet their FDD says they can't have addendums like that.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Is it just the Heritage model, or is this "over MSRP" pricing on all models? I just bought my Outer Banks model at MSRP, and was thinking I should have done better (they did however increase my trade in value but refused to budge on the MSRP). I had my financing already set up with a local credit union at the time of purchase.

Lots of horror stories here on the BS pricing. Are these Broncos really that desirable?

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
That's what I paid for my Brand New F250 Tremor Lariat Ultimate w/6.7 Powerstroke. The engine alone is a $12K option.

WunWun

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Holy Crap to all the above! I don't know if we just got in at the sweet spot for timing but we paid MSRP for our BS Heritage Limited (purchased about 3 weeks ago) and about $1500 below MSRP for my BS Badlands with premium package (purchased 10 days ago).

In fact, on my dealer's website (Sheehy in VA), for the BS's they have 'on lot', they are showing at MSRP or below.

SpurOfThe Moment

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited Bronco Sport Peak Blue/White
Just purchased Heritage Limited in Peak Blue/White this past weekend off dealer showroom in Fort Worth, TX area. Paid MSRP less $1000 Ford Cash Discount and they gave me a fair offer on my trade. They were a little low on the trade in the initial offer then I showed them my offer from Carvana. They got close enough it wasn't worth the hassle to not go ahead and trade it to them. I wouldn't pay over sticker for one.

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Is the ghost of PT Barnum working at that dealership?...There is a fool born every minute. Only a fool would buy that vehicle at that price.

The market will only tolerate so much. The local dealership here has a 2021 Bronco 2dr First Edition with 4K miles. They were trying to sell it for $83K two weeks ago. Now they have it listed at $76K.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
The heritage isn’t worth 46k. I still think these are a hard sell over 40k. I wouldn’t even have looked twice if it was over 40k when I bought my badlands.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Its the nature of some dealerships to attempt a gouge price for a particular vehicle/model. Most common sense folks will walk away laughing, while others (smart folks like us?) will research and look for a dealership with the same vehicle at a realistic MSRP or below price.

I could add that the same goes for those who state they brag about buying for "way below MSRP" on a hot selling model. I smirk at these, wondering how true it really is.

We read about it all the time with various makes and models.

IMO, you have to really want it and have money coming out of the wazoo to spend that kind of markup price.

Last edited:

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I saved 7500$+ by driving 45 minutes. People are dumb and settle.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The heritage isn’t worth 46k. I still think these are a hard sell over 40k. I wouldn’t even have looked twice if it was over 40k when I bought my badlands.
Incorrect but thanks for your participation in the discussion.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Its the nature of some dealerships to attempt a gouge price for a particular vehicle/model. Most common sense folks will walk away laughing, while others (smart folks like us?) will research and look for a dealership with the same vehicle at a realistic MSRP or below price.

I could add that the same goes for those who state they brag about buying for "way below MSRP" on a hot selling model. I smirk at these, wondering how true it really is.

We read about it all the time with various makes and models.

IMO, you have to really want it and have money coming out of the wazoo to spend that kind of markup price.
For me it’s not even so much how much cash on hand it’s how many other cars are available at the price. Don’t get me wrong I love my car and I can see why someone would be willing to pay a markup for one, but $75k can get you so much more car. Bigger, more capable, luxury etc.

Ngl if someone told me you can have either a BroncoSport or an X5 it would be a tough choice but I would reluctantly go with the Beamer

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
There’s tons of broncos and sports and multiple heritage models by me on lots and in transit. And are unsold units.
They really aren’t moving quick anymore.

There’s also tons of low miles BS and big broncos all over. The ones with the markups aren’t moving.
I got a deal on my BL when there was a 6-8 month wait on them.

You could turn your BL into a heritage by just spraying the grill and wheels and wrapping the roof. All in less than 6-800 bucks to get the look if you really wanted that heritage look.

Tigger you bought one so I get your answer.
I paid 10k less for plain paint job and same options as heritage.

CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport