Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
From now through December 31st you can get a 15% discount on all accessories on the Ford accessories website. I am ordering the trailer hitch, & the trailer tow wiring kit.
Sponsored

Digitalexcess

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Print your receipt and take it to the dealer if you are having it installed by them. My dealer didn't have a clue about the order I had placed until I called, and my name wasn't on the parts when they arrived at the dealership. They had no notification that the labor was already paid for...

I had used the 15% off FordPass App promo, but it basically uses the website.

It may have simply been my podunk dealership, but I'd have all my ducks in a row and be proactive with following up on tracking and the dealership notification if I were to do it again.

bronctimus

Badlands
First Name
optimus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic
Print your receipt and take it to the dealer if you are having it installed by them. My dealer didn't have a clue about the order I had placed until I called, and my name wasn't on the parts when they arrived at the dealership. They had no notification that the labor was already paid for...

I had used the 15% off FordPass App promo, but it basically uses the website.

It may have simply been my podunk dealership, but I'd have all my ducks in a row and be proactive with following up on tracking and the dealership notification if I were to do it again.
How much did all that run you

greenlaker

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport/'15 M-B Sprinter Crew/'01 S2000
Just a word of warning for those who place orders thru the accessories.ford website - they do not have their act together in the least bit.

I initially took advantage of the 15% discount (code FORD15) for front and rear splash guards, along with all-weather mats. The front guards and mats arrived within a week or so, but the rear mats went missing. I called Ford to have them send another set, but they said that they could not do so; they could only refund my purchase price. I balked that I'd lose the onetime 15% discount that I had used, so after a few calls they finally gave me a replacement discount cods, so I reordered them. It's been over two weeks and the set that was reordered has yet to show up, but the set I was refunded for arrived over the weekend. Ha.

I ordered a hitch and wiring harness on Nov 30, instructing them to send those pieces to my local Ford dealer, as they get daily parts shipments. I've called Ford repeatedly to get updates, suffering dropped calls (I'll be talking to an agent and it'll drop and go right to the customer service survey) and general cluelessness. I have been told by two reps that it takes *fifteen days* for Ford to process an order. My hitch arrived at a dealer today, in NEW JERSEY. Still no shipment update on the wiring kit. They were promised to call me back today with a resolution, but that never happened.

I called my Ford dealer today, and the parts person I spoke with said that Ford has bungled their e-commerce platform so badly that the dealership just opted out of participating in it.

Bummed, as I had planned on using the hitch to carry my bike on a rack on our holiday trip to Colorado.

###

Bottom line - don't order anything from that site that may be time-sensitive.

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Badlands, 2019 VW Golf R
You can get most ford parts at more than 15% off from a lot of online dealers and save on the tax too. Just google the part numbers and the stores will start popping up.

I got the Thule rack earlier this year for 289.

Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
VM1PZ-7855100-C​
HD Crossbar System​
$289.30​
1​
$289.30​
Subtotal: $289.30​
Estimated Shipping to 60657 via Standard Shipping: $18.69​
Total: $307.99​

Last edited:

DirtyLuke

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' BS BL, 18' Forester
Has anyone figured a way to use the 15% off promo while also using their reward points?

Edit: Went into my dealer and purchased from the parts department. They honored the 15% discount and let me use my points.

Last edited:

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
Thanks, that's good to know. I'm picking up my roof cross bars next week from a dealer that had them so I'll have to try the same thing.

Coloroadrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
From now through December 31st you can get a 15% discount on all accessories on the Ford accessories website. I am ordering the trailer hitch, & the trailer tow wiring kit.
Be aware that the dealer may not honor that installation that you paid for on the web site, and that the installation costs about 3 times more than a Curt hitch ( they have to remove the bumper for the Ford hitch). The price to have my Curt installed was $160. They wanted $420 for the Ford hitch. That did not include the wiring kit. Since I'm just using it for a bike rack, i passed on the wiring.
Sponsored