LeBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Hey everyone, first post here. Just picked up my Bronco Sport about a week and a half ago.

I was looking for a decent leather seat cover and didn’t come across anything. I took a shot at an Amazon brand that had decent reviews and it turned out well! Happy with the results!

They were fairly easy and straightforward to install. The seats also came with yellow stitching rather than the black shown on the listing, but I don’t mind too much. The covers really enhanced the interior look of the car. Install is a little taxing on your fingers as you will be doing a lot of pulling and tightenjng

Here is the listing I bought from:

luxuperce Custom Fit for Ford Bronco Sport 2021-2023 (Not for Ford Bronco) Car Seat Covers with Waterproof Leather and Airbag Compatible Automotive Vehicle Cushion Protector Easy to Install https://a.co/d/hzwV3uV

In the last picture you’ll see the back of the headrests, my fingers were giving out on me towards the end of the install so I can’t confirm (yet) how well the headrest covers fit. Even as is, they’re not bad, but I would love to tighten them up once my fingers get some rest.
Ford Bronco Sport First Mod: Seat Covers IMG_9895
Ford Bronco Sport First Mod: Seat Covers IMG_9893

Ford Bronco Sport First Mod: Seat Covers IMG_9906

Ford Bronco Sport First Mod: Seat Covers IMG_9894
Sponsored

Sojourner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
They look great.

But I'm 180 out from the OP; I'm looking for form-fitting light duty covers for just the front heated leather seats on our BL.

Open to suggestions....

JOE836

Outer Banks
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey everyone, first post here. Just picked up my Bronco Sport about a week and a half ago.

I was looking for a decent leather seat cover and didn’t come across anything. I took a shot at an Amazon brand that had decent reviews and it turned out well! Happy with the results!

They were fairly easy and straightforward to install. The seats also came with yellow stitching rather than the black shown on the listing, but I don’t mind too much. The covers really enhanced the interior look of the car. Install is a little taxing on your fingers as you will be doing a lot of pulling and tightenjng

Here is the listing I bought from:

luxuperce Custom Fit for Ford Bronco Sport 2021-2023 (Not for Ford Bronco) Car Seat Covers with Waterproof Leather and Airbag Compatible Automotive Vehicle Cushion Protector Easy to Install https://a.co/d/hzwV3uV

In the last picture you’ll see the back of the headrests, my fingers were giving out on me towards the end of the install so I can’t confirm (yet) how well the headrest covers fit. Even as is, they’re not bad, but I would love to tighten them up once my fingers get some rest.
Ford Bronco Sport First Mod: Seat Covers IMG_9893

Ford Bronco Sport First Mod: Seat Covers IMG_9906

Ford Bronco Sport First Mod: Seat Covers IMG_9894

[Are the storage pouches on the back of the front seats still accessible?
Can the heated seats still be used after installing the covers?
Your workmanship is excellent.
Thank You

OP
OP

LeBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Ah those are two things I never considered since I always have my rear seats setup for my dogs and I never use my seat warmers since I live in Southern California.

The seat back molle and pouches are not accessible with these seat covers.

The leather seats are perforated, so I’m assuming heated seats wouldn’t be a huge problem. I can test them (unless someone suggests I shouldn’t)

Will probably spend some time trying to get the headrests tightened up this weekend and install some other mods I ordered. Will also test the heated seats and update!
Sponsored