RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
It does, but I didn't know the feature was linked to the rear defrost button until a few days ago, so I probably haven't been getting the full benefits of it.
Sponsored

Reactions: Jrl

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow good to know.I am close it is out by you heading over to Ohio then on to a 18 wheeler for a short ride to Pittsburgh.thanks for all your help
Sounds like you're getting really close to delivery then. Hope there are no more hiccups.

Chase65

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BSFE, '12 F150 FX4, '94 Explorer, '93 YJ
Hey all First Edition owners! I’ve seen many of you in this group, as well as other Bronco groups on FB. I created a First edition owners group on Facebook if anyone wants to join. It’s called Ford Bronco Sport First Edition Owners

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1097901527362218/?ref=share

I don’t want to separate anyone from the main groups, just wanted to add another group to form a community among us 2000 FE owners. I thought it might be cool to see how many of us could connect in this group.

On FB we have discussed the possibility of a FE meet up, how cool would that be?! I have also been collecting a list of vins and build numbers in order to get an idea on our specific production number. Have a great day!

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I'm not on Facebook but I did start a Reddit subforum r/BroncoSport for all Sport enthusiasts.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ron, do you know the height of a first edition with crossbars?Picking up bronco 10 am tomorrow.1 have 81 inches on my garage door. Thanks jim
I think someone said like 6.5 feet when they measured. I'm about 6 feet tall and it's not much higher than the top of my head. I'd be really surprised if you have issues with the clearance on your crossbars.

Make sure they're actually on the vehicle when you go to pick it up or you discuss how the dealer plans to get them to you.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Ron,i had about 3or 4 inches not a problem.I w as in shock when I looked at the interior it is a very dark blue absolutely beautiful against cactus gray. In my opinion the outer banks that I drove , that cactus gray looked like it had a green cast . This is definitely is more gray.looks great .they did ship crossbars with car and my salesman installed them in a few minutes. Thanks for all your help(. .jim)
That's awesome you finally got your Bronco Sport. All that patience finally paid off.

DogBeer

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
My bronco sport first edition was delivered to the dealer and I backed out. Waiting for the big bronco there is one available at Apple Ford Shakopee in MN.

Cactus gray
CMS

lbjailer

First Edition
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F150 Lariat 4X4, Bronco Sport First Edition
My bronco sport first edition was delivered to the dealer and I backed out. Waiting for the big bronco there is one available at Apple Ford Shakopee in MN.

Cactus gray
CMS
I spent over a month trying to track down a Badlands or First Edition. Well, I reached out to several dealers prior to opening time and an Internet Sales Manager called me early saying she has one available. First Edition, Area 51. I had ordered a Badlands in February from a local dealer to find out there was a long waiting period. I had been lured by several dealers and drove hundreds of miles just to be told "We sold it". This time I was told she has her hands on it and to apply online for credit which I did and later that day drove home my new Bronco. My second day with it and it sure is a lot peppier than I thought. I traded in my Focus ST and have to say it feels close on power and speed. Now I am telling all the other dealers who call me they're too late. $710 in rebates and .09%.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I spent over a month trying to track down a Badlands or First Edition. Well, I reached out to several dealers prior to opening time and an Internet Sales Manager called me early saying she has one available. First Edition, Area 51. I had ordered a Badlands in February from a local dealer to find out there was a long waiting period. I had been lured by several dealers and drove hundreds of miles just to be told "We sold it". This time I was told she has her hands on it and to apply online for credit which I did and later that day drove home my new Bronco. My second day with it and it sure is a lot peppier than I thought. I traded in my Focus ST and have to say it feels close on power and speed. Now I am telling all the other dealers who call me they're too late. $710 in rebates and .09%.
Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread giphy (4)

Tremendous work!

Andrezzi

First Edition
First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Congratulations nice colors, Pictures please.enjoy
What do you use on your FE decals to keep them from getting wax marks on them. Is there any wax that's safe to go over them without leaving wax marks?

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
It does, but I didn't know the feature was linked to the rear defrost button until a few days ago, so I probably haven't been getting the full benefits of it.
First edition vin tag installed.

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread 44D333C7-2C87-4517-B632-D1F03A7113DE

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread 46EA88BB-BB26-4290-ADA7-D0509C53273D

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread 51955E34-64DE-4A08-BE0C-D279A055C95C

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
That's cool! Curious how many FE's Ford actually made (I recall them saying 2,000 was the plan) and how many are still on the road.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's cool! Curious how many FE's Ford actually made (I recall them saying 2,000 was the plan) and how many are still on the road.
1998 as of today.

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread A204414A-1EA5-4DEC-AAEC-2154103B2364

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Were you able to figure out from the VIN where you might be in the line of 1998 units?

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Were you able to figure out from the VIN where you might be in the line of 1998 units?
No not really. Ford does not speak of it at all in my contact with them .
Sponsored