Fender flares, alto blue

OrangeJoe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Someone is near me is selling the paintable fender flares for a good price and I'm thinking of grabbing them.

I would love to have them match the BS, however, I own alto blue which is tough to match. Has anyone done this or does anyone have an idea the best way to have this done?

Thanks
Sponsored

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
Any decent body shop should be able to color match the Alto Blue and paint the flares using the appropriate adhesion promoters, etc. Cheers!

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
This is not something you want to do yourself. Have the painting done professionally as Patrick said. You can put them on yourself but I’d have the shop do it. I can’t imagine there is a price difference between “we will paint them” and “we will paint them and put them on”

Last edited:

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
This is not something you want to do yourself. Have the painting done professionally as Patrick said. You can put them on yourself but I’d have the shop do it. I can’t imagine there is a price difference between “we will paint them” and “we will paint them and put them on” (my dealership even did it for free)
There is a fair amount of labor involved in putting the flares on. I would expect to pay more to have them do it. The dealership probably did yours for free as a courtesy to you.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The dealership probably did yours for free as a courtesy to you.
Yes, I deleted that as they have been overly nice but three people have bought/ordered Sports from them from me. And I’ve bought many vehicles from them.
Anyway, I deleted that so it is not the expectation. But still, I’d have the body shop do it.
Sponsored