Rough Country fender flares WITH oem mud flaps???

RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Ok ... members in this group have posted that if you install Bushwacker fender flares that unfortunately you have to lose your oem mud flaps. So QUESTION: If I go with the Rough Country fender flares does their install and fit also require that I have to ditch my mud flaps??? (I haven't seen any pics with the rivet style flares with mud flaps .... yet.)
Sponsored

Jasonj7858

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Big Bend..22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ok ... members in this group have posted that if you install Bushwacker fender flares that unfortunately you have to lose your oem mud flaps. So QUESTION: If I go with the Rough Country fender flares does their install and fit also require that I have to ditch my mud flaps??? (I haven't seen any pics with the rivet style flares with mud flaps .... yet.)
Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country fender flares WITH oem mud flaps??? Resized_20220626_164858
heres a pic of mine with mudflaps and rivet style flares, only issue is u have to trim front mudflaps...not a big deal in my opinion.

Jasonj7858

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Big Bend..22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country fender flares WITH oem mud flaps??? Resized_20220626_164858
heres a pic of mine with mudflaps and rivet style flares, only issue is u have to trim front mudflaps...not a big deal in my opinion.
Also pic is of my BADLANDS, in the South Dakota, BADLANDS....i love my Bronco...lol
Sponsored