BroncoBR

Base
First Name
GERSON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Wildtrack
I’m considering change boring stock tires on my “21 Bronco Sport for 33 or 35 ones. Which fender flares would give it a better stance : 4 or 6 inches wide ? By the way should I lift it up ?
Sponsored

Emora30

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just lifted, installed fender flares, and added new tires. I’m picking it up tomorrow. Still wanting to add a few things to the front
Ford Bronco Sport Fat or thin fender flares IMG_6110

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Plese let us know more about the lift, especially the cost.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I’m considering change boring stock tires on my “21 Bronco Sport for 33 or 35 ones. Which fender flares would give it a better stance : 4 or 6 inches wide ? By the way should I lift it up ?
You bought the wrong Bronco. You aren’t going to fit 33’s without some fairly major sheet metal changes. Getting 4” wider per side is also going to be challenging and probably lead to driveline breakage.

OP
OP

BroncoBR

Base
First Name
GERSON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Wildtrack
You bought the wrong Bronco. You aren’t going to fit 33’s without some fairly major sheet metal changes. Getting 4” wider per side is also going to be challenging and probably lead to driveline breakage.
Thanks for the tips. Yes, I know, but it’s the only Bronco model sold here in Brazil. I’ll try something and I’ll share the mods I’ll do.
Sponsored