Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

Johnkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, Viper, 66 GT350, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera,
They appear to be the Badlands wheels in gloss black which are the same as the Maverick FX4 wheels. Not a bad price as they include TPMSs and caps. About what I would be paying to get Badlands wheels and have them power coated. I've been trying to find a set of Badlands wheels to have powder coated if anyone knows of a set. I'm in MD.....

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
According to Ford Authority, the black FE wheels are now available to purchase from Ford's performance store. At $1200 that's a lot of scratch to pretend at being an FE. Maybe at some point they'll be available as an option on new builds.
Just get some Bandlands rims and paint them black. Same thing. People are always trying to trade or sale their badlands rims here. I traded my outerbanks rims for badland rims on here.

Johnkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just get some Bandlands rims and paint them black. Same thing. People are always trying to trade or sale their badlands rims here. I traded my outerbanks rims for badland rims on here.

LOL, no, buying Badlands wheels and 'painting them black' is not the same as OEM black powder coated wheels. I've been trying to find Badlands wheels on this site for a few days with no luck (for East coast) . $1200 is a good deal on (4) new factory PC wheels and (4) TPMS sensors. The sensors list for $225.

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
According to Ford Authority, the black FE wheels are now available to purchase from Ford's performance store. At $1200 that's a lot of scratch to pretend at being an FE. Maybe at some point they'll be available as an option on new builds.
Argenis (my baby bronco) is Iconic Silver. I think I like my silver stock wheels better for my look. It will hide chips better too haha. I would be afraid to chip the black off.

OP
OP
thekingprawn

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Argenis (my baby bronco) is Iconic Silver. I think I like my silver stock wheels better for my look. It will hide chips better too haha. I would be afraid to chip the black off.
I stuck with the stock BL wheels with the Falkens. From what I've seen it looks good, but a blackout build would be pretty cool too.

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I stuck with the stock BL wheels with the Falkens. From what I've seen it looks good, but a blackout build would be pretty cool too.
yeah. I just can’t see blackout on a silver car. Not my favorite color, but it is what they had AND it is the wife’s favorite color. It is her car after all even tho I am the driver. Hahaha.

She rocks her Flex (yup…. Ford family).

OP
OP
thekingprawn

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yeah. I just can’t see blackout on a silver car. Not my favorite color, but it is what they had AND it is the wife’s favorite color. It is her car after all even tho I am the driver. Hahaha.

She rocks her Flex (yup…. Ford family).
Probably right on the Silver. The white ones, however, look really good with black wheels.

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Probably right on the Silver. The white ones, however, look really good with black wheels.
yeah. That would be sweet. When I was first shopping, and got the first one (outer banks, traded for badlands) I had an opportunity for a white one. I couldn’t get past the stigma LOL. So the first one was silver also.

I actually went down on a “maybe this will work?” To trade for an Area 51 badlands that showed up. But it sold like 5min before I got there (had just came in the night before). They also had recieved, you guessed it, silver badlands.

It was a sign. And the trade was good. Just a bit more in payments. Pretty much got back buying price from the OB.

Johnkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're not going to chip off black powder coat (unlike paint) unless you hit something hard.

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
You're not going to chip off black powder coat (unlike paint) unless you hit something hard.
I hear ya. But I still think I like the silver rims.

It’s Arizona. Things hit YOU hard LOL. Almost all the trails are rocks. And they move as you go over them. It happens.

most the guys I know were like “you need to get “off-road” rims (I.e. ones you are ok to bang up)… those are going to get real messed up”. But, it won’t be too noticeable with the silver, hopefully. If it becomes bad, I will make these “off-road rims” later haha.

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
LOL, no, buying Badlands wheels and 'painting them black' is not the same as OEM black powder coated wheels. I've been trying to find Badlands wheels on this site for a few days with no luck (for East coast) . $1200 is a good deal on (4) new factory PC wheels and (4) TPMS sensors. The sensors list for $225.
I was pretty interested in getting mine powder coated black. The price wasn't that bad if I recall. I ended up really liking how they looked and didn't go through with it. I dunno, for $1200 you could find better rims.

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm looking for 1-FE wheel for my full-size spare, if anyone wants to break-up a set.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I’m really surprised at that price. $1200 for a set of 4 is amazing for a stock wheel.

Johnkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^^ and it includes $225 worth of OEM TPMS’s

Sponsored