FE Roof Rail Crossbars-Why are they missing?

STEVEN TILLETT

First Edition
First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD BRONCO SPORT
The Sport belongs to my wife as well. I had a reservation for a 2 door but cancelled. I might jump back in, but I have about 3 years before I retire. An order for a full size Bronco placed today should arrive about that time. Lol.
You may not be that far off in your calculation my good man. My wife and I have leased for over 30 years but she purchased the Sport with 0.9% financing thru FMCC. However the residuals are fairly stout for the Bronco with some as much as 70 plus %. It might pay for me to lease the Bronco for three years but it really depends on the RCL rate. We too are about three years away from hanging it up but there's a lot of distance to cover between now and then..
Sponsored

joekoz

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jag XE, 2021 BS FE
@joekoz @STEVEN TILLETT any updates on your contact with Ford? Is the previously stated case number to prove to Ford that the cross bars should have been included at NC with the FE package?
The customer svce rep agreed that they should have been included. They gave me the case #, I emailed the dealership with the case #, and it was a done deal

CanineChamp

First Edition
First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mork
First time postings in this thread. I purchased my FE last week of December. No crossbars included. I was just happy to have a BS so I didn't mention it.

My dealership called me yesterday to let me know my crossbars were in. Picked up today. Probably will never use, to be honest.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
@CanineChamp was there a charge for your crossbars on your window sticker?

CanineChamp

First Edition
First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mork
@CanineChamp was there a charge for your crossbars on your window sticker?

There was not. The dealership had 8 FEs ordered. One buyer backed out, so I lucked in. Creeping the windows stickers before they arrived, I noticed one did have a $350 crossbar charge.

Struck me as odd cause the Ford site said FE came with crossbars. But since mine was one that did not have the charge, I didn't fuss about them missing.

STEVEN TILLETT

First Edition
First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD BRONCO SPORT
There was not. The dealership had 8 FEs ordered. One buyer backed out, so I lucked in. Creeping the windows stickers before they arrived, I noticed one did have a $350 crossbar charge.

Struck me as odd cause the Ford site said FE came with crossbars. But since mine was one that did not have the charge, I didn't fuss about them missing.
Good morning Lionel,
If it's not to much of an imposition would you mind giving me your VIN. I'm trying to get reimbursed by the VOP department and they're playing games with me.
Thank you,
Steve Tillett
Fleet Manager
Helfman Ford
Stafford, TX

Kokopelli

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport, FJ Cruiser, Yamaha Kodiak
I have a new set for sale, in the classifieds

BroncoBoy40

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 F-150 XLT, 97 Mustang GT, 89 Festiva
My FE just arrived at the dealer today, and no crossbars. The crossbars are on my build and window sticker. Will find out more when I go back in to pick up the vehicle.

STEVEN TILLETT

First Edition
First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD BRONCO SPORT
My FE just arrived at the dealer today, and no crossbars. The crossbars are on my build and window sticker. Will find out more when I go back in to pick up the vehicle.
Good luck we took delivery of my wife's FE 12/16 to date still no crossbars and I'm
the Fleet Manager at a Ford Dealership. Also sent Jim Farley a letter no response

Donnie722

First Edition
First Name
Donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g37x
This is how the process was for me last week: The crossbars were shipped separately through parts and service. They were attached to my vin number as they are included on the window sticker. About a week after I picked up my BS when I had time during their open hours, I called parts/service and arranged to have them installed, took about 45 min. Also redeemed ford pass points for all whether mats and they put those in too.

BroncoBoy40

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 F-150 XLT, 97 Mustang GT, 89 Festiva
Picked up my FE last night from the dealer. Man this is awesome! My crossbars had shipped seperate and had arrived before the vehicle did, dealer installed them before I took delivery.

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
I ordered OB with $500 cross rails and my dealer is looking around for them.
Sponsored