Favorite Color poll

What color Bronco Sport did you buy or plan to buy? (you can vote twice if you've had two)

• Total voters

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I tried to find some statistics on the most popular colors for the Bronco Sport and I could only find stats on the big Bronco. I'm interested to see what the most popular colors are. Red is my favorite and the one I ordered, but I considered the Velocity Blue, Cyber Orange, and Bronze Smoke as well.
Sponsored

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Cactus Gray is my favorite but honestly I like them all. There are a couple though that appear much different in various lighting. Cactus Gray and Area 51 for example I think appear to be various tints and shades depending on the day. I really like that. I ordered a Cactus Gray and then bought one off a lot. My wife also loves the BS so we decided to keep the build we have coming and she is going to take that one so we will have two BS BLs. We are going to try and change the color on the build thatā€™s scheduled for week of 5/23 to Area 51.

OP
OP
spiritedcharm

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Cactus Gray is my favorite but honestly I like them all. There are a couple though that appear much different in various lighting. Cactus Gray and Area 51 for example I think appear to be various tints and shades depending on the day. I really like that. I ordered a Cactus Gray and then bought one off a lot. My wife also loves the BS so we decided to keep the build we have coming and she is going to take that one so we will have two BS BLs. We are going to try and change the color on the build thatā€™s scheduled for week of 5/23 to Area 51.
I didn't think you could make changes after it's scheduled

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
I was all over the board when the Bronco was announced. Picked A51, come time to order a 2021 I chose Cyber Orange. Got pushed to 2022 and re-ordered in Eruption Green. I don't expect to see it until 2023 so I'll probably need to re-order. We'll see what colors are offered.

I needed a vehicle until the Bronco comes in, found a BS in A51. That's where I'm at for now.

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
There really isnā€™t a bad color choice, IMHO. To me, certain colors look better with certain packages / wheels / roof colors. For example, if I were ordering an OBX Iā€™d probably choose Rapid Red because it looks so good with the black roof and OBX wheels.

I am extremely happy with Iconic Silver both for how it hides the dirt and how it looks with my Big Bend wheels, grill and interior. Itā€™s also as close as I can get to the Rockā€™s Bronco from Rampage. :cool:

Ford Bronco Sport Favorite Color poll CFA78EA0-D8C6-4467-A071-031FD33A1002

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
I didn't think you could make changes after it's scheduled
Canā€™t hurt to ask. Itā€™s not in production and itā€™s only paint. Still over a month out.

OP
OP
spiritedcharm

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I enjoy reading about the decision process on why you picked a particular color. I've always been a fan of red and burnt orange cars, so the Hot Pepper Red was an easy choice for me.

The velocity blue is a close second followed by the cyber orange. I'm not a big yellow fan, but I like "different" and you don't see a lot of cars that color.

The bronze would have been higher up in my decision choice if it was a different type of vehicle. That color would have been my choice for my last car which was a convertible, but it doesn't fit for an off-road vehicle, IMHO

I like the cactus gray, but my good friends picked that color so that was completely off the table.

OP
OP
spiritedcharm

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Canā€™t hurt to ask. Itā€™s not in production and itā€™s only paint. Still over a month out.
My dealer told me no changes once the VIN is issued

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Iconic Silver here (BL with gray roof option FWIW). Chosen as Iā€™m a grayscale guy but carbon gray was a little too dark overall without any brown tones in it (I had dark stone on an old F150 once which was the best color Iā€™ve owned). I wanted something lighter to contrast but also blend the gray ā€˜steeliesā€™ & grill in. Ultimately shades of gray look best with the ebony/roast interior too IMO. Plus I live in the land of 6 months of slush where the vehicle is perpetually dirty. Thereā€™s a reason people pick grayscale cars here.

Runners up? A51. I wanted to love this, but think itā€™d look better with another bluer interior. My problem is blue cars, though I loved my mustang, Iā€™ve had 2 blue cars now that Iā€™ve wanted out of my garage before their time. So Iā€™m a little superstitious about getting another.

Cactus gray. Oh how I want to love this color. If the BS had a flat gray, tan, brown, etc color I wouldā€™ve picked that. In the light here I see too much mint green in it whereas I want just gray, not unlike other manufacturers offer. Ultimately after studying it for awhile I just couldnā€™t pick CG.

Other colors like cyber orange, I admire on somebody elseā€™s vehicle, but Iā€™m not nearly outgoing enough to have this. My fav color is brown, & wouldā€™ve loved Kodiak Brown if it was available in a 22, but I was too uncertain over the bronze color replacement to take a chance on it.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
Very early on, before they even took orders, I saw a rendering of a blue Sport with a black roof. I was in love. When the order banks opened up summer of 2020, I knew what color I was ordering. I admit, I considered Cactus Gray. Too light. And Kodiak Brown. Too dark. Area 51 was just right.

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
The Mustang I gave up for my BS/OB was Sterling Gray Metallic with a black convertible top. I was sold on a Carbonized Gray OB.
Had seen a Cactus Gray several times, wavering, then saw an Area 51 in person on a sunny day. Order placed ā˜.
passed the Cactus Gray almost daily while waiting for my order, second thoughts, yep, but in the end so glad I made the choice I did.

Ford Bronco Sport Favorite Color poll CF4FB8E3-3B0F-474F-8FFB-C5328901D72C

Last edited:

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
The Mustang I gave up for my BS/OB was Sterling Gray Metallic with a black convertible top. I was sold on a Carbonized Gray OB.
Had seen a Catus Gray several times, wavering, then saw an Area 51 in person on a sunny day. Order placed ā˜.
passed the Catus Gray almost daily while waiting for my order, second thoughts, yep, but in the end so glad I made the choice I did.

Ford Bronco Sport Favorite Color poll CF4FB8E3-3B0F-474F-8FFB-C5328901D72C
Two top colors on bronco , yes you guessed it cactus gray and Area 51 . Enjoy.
Ford Bronco Sport Favorite Color poll 7D28037A-C03C-4238-BFB9-8E6B1418673E

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I enjoy reading about the decision process on why you picked a particular color. I've always been a fan of red and burnt orange cars, so the Hot Pepper Red was an easy choice for me.

The velocity blue is a close second followed by the cyber orange. I'm not a big yellow fan, but I like "different" and you don't see a lot of cars that color.

The bronze would have been higher up in my decision choice if it was a different type of vehicle. That color would have been my choice for my last car which was a convertible, but it doesn't fit for an off-road vehicle, IMHO

I like the cactus gray, but my good friends picked that color so that was completely off the table.
I went with black because I wanted the vehicle to all be one color, I don't like the two-tone look. Also I've always loved black vehicles, not a very exciting answer I know. I also feel like if I got orange, red, or some other lesser seen vehicle color, it might end up decreasing the value when it comes to resale, but looking at the poll, it seems black is one of the least popular choices, so that was probably a miscalculation on my part.
Sponsored