Favorite Color poll

What color Bronco Sport did you buy or plan to buy? (you can vote twice if you've had two)

• Total voters

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I went with black because I wanted the vehicle to all be one color, I don't like the two-tone look. Also I've always loved black vehicles, not a very exciting answer I know. I also feel like if I got orange, red, or some other lesser seen vehicle color, it might end up decreasing the value when it comes to resale, but looking at the poll, it seems black is one of the least popular choices, so that was probably a miscalculation on my part.
I can’t see any miscalculation. You like black & a monotone look, sounds like you make the perfect choice. I’m not sure any of the colors would dampen resale too much, even once supply constraints are eased & the BS is more readily available.
Sponsored

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
I tried to find some statistics on the most popular colors for the Bronco Sport and I could only find stats on the big Bronco. I'm interested to see what the most popular colors are. Red is my favorite and the one I ordered, but I considered the Velocity Blue, Cyber Orange, and Bronze Smoke as well.
I voted for Cyber Orange but I'm not that guy! What I wanted was Carbonized grey with a white top but that's not an option. My next choice was carbonized grey with Carbonized grey roof, which wasn't an option either, on a BL, though some have not got them like that. So, what I ordered was an Iconic Silver, with a Carbonized Grey roof.

Reactions: MJE
OP
OP
spiritedcharm

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm not surprised that Area 51 and cactus gray are in the lead so far, but I am surprised at how few people picked red. I always thought red was a popular car color, but maybe that's just me 🤣. I wonder if it's because this particular shade of red has more orange undertones? Either way, I'm okay with being unique.

Sleepy Bear

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
When I saw Cactus Gray on the big bronco build sites, I loved it because of how green it looked. Then I saw it on the sport build sites and it was beigey-sand and didn’t care for it. When I went to order, the dealer had Area 51 and Cactus Gray vehicles on lot so I could see in person. Area 51 won hands down. If the Cg had more green in it (which it just doesn’t have enough where I live) that would have been my choice. I am enjoying a color-but-neutral vehicle, and love the non-metallic color. Love my Area 51 👽

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Area 51 even sounds cool :).

I've never seen iconic silver in person yet.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
No green (like the eruption green on the full size Bronco), so blue it is. Thankfully they brought out velocity blue this year. Otherwise, carbonized gray or area 51. My kids talked me out of the cyber orange, and honestly it's too yellow of an orange for me.

Alistar

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Area 51. Cactus gray is nice too, but those white letters doesn't match good I think. Cyber orange looks really cool with the black roof but that's not an option for Big Bends

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I test drove a black BS base model. I thought the white letters were too stark contrast on the black color. I saw an A51 on the lot when we got back from the test drive. I thought the A51 color was awesome. I really liked the matte color as a change of pace from standard metallic clear coat. I was ready to buy the car right then and there when someone walked out of the building, thanked the sales rep and drove off in the A51. That is when I started my order process for my BS BB. I chose the medium dark slate interior to compliment the A51 color; thought the ebony was just too dark.
I've heard people say that the matte color is actually called opaque paint finish.
When people talk to me about the new BS they always mention how they like the A51 color!

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I'm not surprised that Area 51 and cactus gray are in the lead so far, but I am surprised at how few people picked red. I always thought red was a popular car color, but maybe that's just me 🤣. I wonder if it's because this particular shade of red has more orange undertones? Either way, I'm okay with being unique.
Can't wait to get my hot pepper red. 🟥

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Almost bought an Oxford white/Black top, but it was sold out from under me while on test drive. Found an Oxford White/Black top (used BL) while looking at a truck and drove it home! (The BL, not the truck)

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
You don’t have the 2021 colors listed. Originally I wanted the Cyber Orange. Then I saw it in person and it wasn’t orange enough for me. I was going to order the Rapid Red. It’s such a deep red, but by the time I ordered it wasn’t available on the 2022’s. I looked at Hot Pepper Red, Bronze Smoke and Velocity Blue. I didn’t think the Hot Pepper suited me. So then it was decide how much to stand out. You can see I decided on the Velocity Blue. I love this color. I would have loved to get Eruption Green. My luck it will come out in six months.
I have several add ons planned. Once I receive them all, I’ll start letting you see them. I will tell you it was a toss up as to what color the Bronco letters were changing to. Orange or Green?

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
I always get black. My F250 and Escape are also shadow black. By always getting black I don't have to fret over which color I like best.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I was all over the board when the Bronco was announced. Picked A51, come time to order a 2021 I chose Cyber Orange. Got pushed to 2022 and re-ordered in Eruption Green. I don't expect to see it until 2023 so I'll probably need to re-order. We'll see what colors are offered.

I needed a vehicle until the Bronco comes in, found a BS in A51. That's where I'm at for now.
I really wish they brought a green shade over to the BS, that Eruption Green is beautiful.

jpsasha

Big Bend
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I tried to find some statistics on the most popular colors for the Bronco Sport and I could only find stats on the big Bronco. I'm interested to see what the most popular colors are. Red is my favorite and the one I ordered, but I considered the Velocity Blue, Cyber Orange, and Bronze Smoke as well.
I bought a 2021 A51 Big Bend a couple of months ago and my husband fell in love with it. We went out yesterday and bought one in Cactus Grey which is now mine and he will take the A51. Either of us would also have been happy with the Chili Pepper red if one had been available.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I bought a 2021 A51 Big Bend a couple of months ago and my husband fell in love with it. We went out yesterday and bought one in Cactus Grey which is now mine and he will take the A51. Either of us would also have been happy with the Chili Pepper red if one had been available.
I think it is great that you and your husband have both of the truly unique colors available for the BS.
Sponsored