Eibach/ETC lift with springs

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
A person on the Facebook group I am in has posted pictures of his BS with springs installed. No spacers. He is testing them for Eibach and they have told him that they should be ready to sell by years end.
I swiped a couple of his pictures to show you.
Patience is a good thing.
Ford Bronco Sport Eibach/ETC lift with springs DF8EDE8B-712C-49B7-962C-AF92324DE229
Ford Bronco Sport Eibach/ETC lift with springs 467D9E81-B8B9-41E2-8F5C-2D52D55BB847
Sponsored

Chevyguy

Base
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I wonder how well they would work with 1” spacers?

Chevyguy

Base
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
No clue here, but if 245/65 17s fit my Big Bend with those springs, I would be delighted. Decent amount of lift total and subtle.
I’m only wondering coz I also have that tire size and have a 1” level kit, i just wonder if adding an additional spring lift would cause any issues with suspensions parts.

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I don't like my Eibach springs for my Badlands. The ride is very harsh on rough roads. I am taking the springs off my vehicle. I wanted to like this lift kit.

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
I don't like my Eibach springs for my Badlands. The ride is very harsh on rough roads. I am taking the springs off my vehicle. I wanted to like this lift kit.
Yep. I believe we were talking about this on another thread. I appreciate the honest feedback. Essentially, by throwing a longer spring on, and not making any other adjustments anywhere else, you are forcing the other pieces of the suspension to extend and stiffen into a geometry that the engineers didnt design for. Until a reputable designer like Steeda or Eibach figures out a real kit for the bronco sport, that includes everything that would be needed like control arms and camber bolts, and especially struts….. I think I like my ride just the way it is, straight from the factory.