ROCKNBRONCO777

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello all! I wanted to make sure to spread the information regarding the quality of the Ecarzo Bumper Protector. After a few weeks and a handful of washes this thing has impressed me. Fits like a glove, half the price of the OEM, and honestly provides better protection. See attached. Hope this helps people unsure to pull the trigger.
Ford Bronco Sport Ecarzo Bumper Protector 20220324_165203
Sponsored

RPYLE50

Outer Banks
First Name
Rowdy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hey! I saw this bumper protector on Amazon. How is the protector still holding up for you? I personally think this one looks better than the OEM, plus like you mention, the price is much better! Thanks for the feedback!

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
Hello all! I wanted to make sure to spread the information regarding the quality of the Ecarzo Bumper Protector. After a few weeks and a handful of washes this thing has impressed me. Fits like a glove, half the price of the OEM, and honestly provides better protection. See attached. Hope this helps people unsure to pull the trigger.
Ford Bronco Sport Ecarzo Bumper Protector 20220324_165203
ROCKINBRONCO777 is this the one you have?
Amazon.com: Rear Bumper Protector for 2021 2022 2023 Ford Bronco Sport Trunk Bumper Guards Cover Trim Accessories : Automotive

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
I put one on my '21 BS right after I brought it home, and really liked it. Like you say, great fit and protection from dings.
Unfortunately I just had to remove it. Sitting outside in the SoCal sun, etc. I just discovered it turning loose from moisture (carwashes, not rain) and then dust/debris getting under it over the years.
Not complaining or knocking these covers, just saying that we should consider these "wear items" and figure on replacing them from time-to-time. I don't have one on right now, but will be ordering another very soon.

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
Thanks for the review! I bought one and am oddly excited about it. I haven't gotten to install it yet as I'm waiting for warm weather with no rain.
I expect no issues putting it on by myself, but any tips?

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
I bought one for my '23 OBX. Unfortunately, I live in colder climate and will have to wait before I can install it.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I have the same one. Holding up well but only 3 months old.

BCer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Ordered one of these up. Saw a couple of the amazon reviews saying it was too thick under the lift gate. So if you'd like to check in advance, the one shipped to me anyway is 2.5mm... 3mm including the adhesive strip. That's in the middle of the edge where the lift gate could rub directly below the latch. Not enough clearance on mine but it's close
Sponsored