henry16

Badlands
First Name
henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
Came across on this video. Does anyone of you tried it??

Sponsored

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Came across on this video. Does anyone of you tried it??

I have one of these and it does come in handy for getting things on an off the roof rack and strapping them down. I actually bought another, type at the same time but it puts the step at the top and that's just too high, so I sent the other one back, though that one did fold up for more compact storage and had some angle adjustments to it also.

Don't count on being able to get two feet on them though, unless you have small feet.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
OP
OP

henry16

Badlands
First Name
henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
I have one of these and it does come in handy for getting things on an off the roof rack and strapping them down. I actually bought another, type at the same time but it puts the step at the top and that's just too high, so I sent the other one back, though that one did fold up for more compact storage and had some angle adjustments to it also.

Don't count on being able to get two feet on them though, unless you have small feet.
Did it leave a dent on your door frame? I'd really like to get one, I guess a small dent would not be a major issue

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Anyone think that safety latch was meant to take a persons weight ?

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Did it leave a dent on your door frame? I'd really like to get one, I guess a small dent would not be a major issue
No dent, it's rubberized at the base, where it bears against the door jamb. Doesn't sit perfectly flat but only lacks a few degrees, slight up angle, with no trimming of the rubber.

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I was going to get one and then read several reviews where it bent and/or dented the frame. It also mentions it in the manual that you shouldn't attach anything to the door latch. I would love to have one, but it's not worth the risk to me.

Ford Bronco Sport Door Step 1650368293165

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
I have one of the wheel steps. On my Jeep Liberty, I'd hook it to the spare in back and put my gas can on it. I use it on my lifted Superduty to work on the engine. It is big and relatively heavy. I wouldn't want to haul it around when traveling.
Sponsored