Do you talk about your BS too much?

Bubby21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS
Today my husband told me that I talk too much about my new BS BL!! He said that I'm not allowed to mention it for the rest of the weekend! ha ha Have you been told you talk about yours too much? BTW, I'm thankful for this forum so that I can still talk about it this weekend! :) I just got my windows tinted (all the way around) and love it!
Sponsored

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yeah, I've been called "Bronco Girl" on several occasions because everyone I know has seen/heard about the car. I'm just thankful for it more than anything. I have gained more comforts in the last three years (new car, own my house, health insurance, savings account, etc.) than I've ever had before. It took 7 years of undergrad and grad education plus the most competitive federal fellowship in the country for me to escape the financial challenge I grew up in. My Bronco is physical proof of all my hard work, plus it's just a really amazing vehicle. I love when folks ask me about it.

OP
OP
Bubby21

Bubby21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS
Yeah, I've been called "Bronco Girl" on several occasions because everyone I know has seen/heard about the car. I'm just thankful for it more than anything. I have gained more comforts in the last three years (new car, own my house, health insurance, savings account, etc.) than I've ever had before. It took 7 years of undergrad and grad education plus the most competitive federal fellowship in the country for me to escape the financial challenge I grew up in. My Bronco is physical proof of all my hard work, plus it's just a really amazing vehicle. I love when folks ask me about it.
Great story! Mine is similar. I'm a teacher (paid my own way through college) who raised 4 kids so I've been broke my whole life! :) Finally, they are all grown and I bought something for myself! It's my retirement gift, TO ME, FROM ME! and I love it! I deserve it!!

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just donā€™t be a Bronco snob.
Iā€™ve run into a few
Same here, I've also run across a few people that didn't know the difference between a 4 door and a sport, I didn't bother explaining, and I to have been told I talk too much about my BS

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Today my husband told me that I talk too much about my new BS BL!! He said that I'm not allowed to mention it for the rest of the weekend! ha ha Have you been told you talk about yours too much? BTW, I'm thankful for this forum so that I can still talk about it this weekend! :) I just got my windows tinted (all the way around) and love it!
I only talk about it when asked and that is more often than I expected. Having owned many high end classic show cars through the years I was used to answering questions about my rides. It does surprise me when I get that many questions about a newer vehicle. We bought a nice Mercedes cabriolet for me wife's retirement car but she drives the BS 95% of the time. Go figure.

Robink

Big Bend
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco sport
Love it. šŸ’ŖšŸ‘Š

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I don't initiate the subject, but if I'm driving or parked in public it's amazing how many people have approached me and initiated a conversation. Recently I had a guy approach me in the City Market parking lot in Pagosa Springs asking about my Bronco. I told him I guess I like it since it's my second one and then explained what a Sport is. He said he knew the difference but thought mine was a Bronco. He walked off and climbed into a new Bronco?

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
We waited an extra 18 months to order 2 vehicles. Sold the Explorer and the Excursion was getting long in tooth.

in fall of 2021 we ordered the 22 Expedition MAX 4x4 Limited & the 22 BSBL. After months of waiting the Badlands arrives, then 6 weeks later the Expedition (that is twice the size and more than twice as much $$$) arrivesā€¦and its arrival was anti climatic because the Bronco was still stealing the show.

Itā€™s all my wife really wants to drive, itā€™s what people want to talk about and itā€™s the only vehicle weā€™ve ever owned thatā€™s has exceeded expectation so far.

17 months in, The MAX is necessary for our large family but the Bronco Sport Badlands is the favorite and someone wont stop talking about it.