thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I thought that roof wasn't available on that color.
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I wonder if they took that option away from the CG body color because some of the lower trims have body color roofs. They are distinguishing the BL models with the 2 tone scheme, so that combination would break that ā€œruleā€.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
My 22 Badlands in carbonized gray came with a carbonized gray roof. I do not have the premium package so thatā€™s probably why the roof isnā€™t black. Production date was early February. No complaints as I prefer the gray roof over black, but to each their own.
You sir must have a unicorn among broncs. Because the build & price certainly wonā€™t let you choose that configuration sadly. Glad you prefer it that way as really an all gray would be nice!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Mine is the same. Iā€™m with @Econoline, thatā€™s what I wanted as well but still donā€™t know if itā€™s a mistake or what. I couldnā€™t order it that way.

Ford Bronco Sport Did I screw up my order? 6033B9BE-2E5B-4049-8DCB-9EBC6AA12E69

PapaHotel

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer 2019 Ecosport
Do you have pics? That's what I wanted to order but it wouldn't let me, so I ordered Iconic Silver with the Carbonized Grey roof.

My first choice, If it was available would be Carbonized Grey with a white roof!!!
You can go to the Ford build and price and when you click on the options, it will change the picture to display your choices. It does a good job on the roof options

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
You sir must have a unicorn among broncs. Because the build & price certainly wonā€™t let you choose that configuration sadly. Glad you prefer it that way as really an all gray would be nice!
Add me to the list of unicorns then. My theory is the carbonized grey roof that can be selected on other colored BL is a different shade than the carbonized grey body color. You can't order that roof because it won't match the body. They probably should have called that roof a different name because it's confusing. My badlands is carbonized grey with color matched roof.

Reactions: MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Add me to the list of unicorns then. My theory is the carbonized grey roof that can be selected on other colored BL is a different shade than the carbonized grey body color. You can't order that roof because it won't match the body. They probably should have called that roof a different name because it's confusing. My badlands is carbonized grey with color matched roof.
That might well have been the color combo Iā€˜d have chosen if it was available. I think itā€™s quite nice to skip the black even if itā€™s the same as on other trims. It might be a different shade, youā€™d think it shouldnā€™t be, but I think youā€™re right. When you look at pics of CG whatā€™s supposed to be gray grill & wheels for example are a different shade, or seem to be, than the body. It sure confuses me lol. Enjoy your awesome color combo!

Adam CW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
My wife wanted Area 51 with the Carbonized Gray roof, so thatā€™s what we ordered.

In have never seen this combination in real life. I think the carbonized gray roof will match the rims and trim?

Our dealer told us almost everyone sticks with black.

Hopefully it will look good! I assume it will show fewer scratches.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
My wife wanted Area 51 with the Carbonized Gray roof, so thatā€™s what we ordered.

In have never seen this combination in real life. I think the carbonized gray roof will match the rims and trim?

Our dealer told us almost everyone sticks with black.

Hopefully it will look good! I assume it will show fewer scratches.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/official-area-51-bronco-sport-thread.1151/
Surely thereā€™s some examples here. I think it will look great! But then I did the CG roof too after seeing it on here (though with iconic silver) partially to pull together the rims/trim, partially to be different (or as different as you can be in grayscale). My dealer thought it was a great idea with a ā€˜floating roofā€™ style rather than blacking everything out, but heā€™s the guy that I think would cheer anybody on for the worst color combos possible (even if there arenā€™t really any bad choices on the BS).

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/official-area-51-bronco-sport-thread.1151/
Surely thereā€™s some examples here. I think it will look great! But then I did the CG roof too after seeing it on here (though with iconic silver) partially to pull together the rims/trim, partially to be different (or as different as you can be in grayscale). My dealer thought it was a great idea with a ā€˜floating roofā€™ style rather than blacking everything out, but heā€™s the guy that I think would cheer anybody on for the worst color combos possible (even if there arenā€™t really any bad choices on the BS).
From that thread:

Ford Bronco Sport Did I screw up my order? 8C7825AB-71EC-4CDD-8EC4-98AC397A7B51

Cactusjk

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Just ordered a Badlands in Carbonized Gray. I would prefer to have the top Gray as well; however, it was not specified on my order. Will my top now be Black?? Salesman said once order has been submitted there can be no changes.
You can change it! I did with the Sales Manager and it took the roof color change.
Sponsored