Bpzilko

First Edition
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Has anyone had any success removing the factory decals? Not the badges. Ford gave me two on the hood and one on each side. Not a fan.

Ford Bronco Sport Decal Removal? IMG_7514

Ford Bronco Sport Decal Removal? IMG_7788
Sponsored

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
I'd try low to medium heat like with a hair blower. I always take the rear dealer ad badges off with a hair blower.

OP
OP
Bpzilko

Bpzilko

First Edition
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'd try low to medium heat like with a hair blower. I always take the rear dealer ad badges off with a hair blower.
Agreed definitely would need some heat. Worried about scratching while trying to get under them. Seem solid as a rock lol

BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
As others have said, light heat from a hair dryer and then use some dental floss to get underneath and above all WORK SLOWLY and methodically. It's going to be a PITA but it can be done. When you're finished clay bar and wax it focusing on the area the sticker was.

Alternatively, find a local shop that does car wraps and/or tint and pay them to do it.

seoden88

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands
blow dryer and plastic razor blade. you can get them at lowes etc. and take your time. use goo gone after to get rid of sticker residue.

OP
OP
Bpzilko

Bpzilko

First Edition
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Most of the videos I’ve found are for vinyl decal removal. These feel like a different material.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
Most of the videos I’ve found are for vinyl decal removal. These feel like a different material.
Still glued on the same way.

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
Without telling you what you can and can't do to your car just consider the fact that those decals are exclusive to the First Editions of which only 2,000 were made. They definitely help differentiate the FE's from all others. It's impossible to predict the value of cars in the future but who would've ever thought that a Chevy Nova would be worth $25,000 and up and in some cases 6 digits for the Yenko's. The original decals can't be put back on for someone that may want an all original FE but in the end it is your vehicle for now so do as you may.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Without telling you what you can and can't do to your car just consider the fact that those decals are exclusive to the First Editions of which only 2,000 were made. They definitely help differentiate the FE's from all others. It's impossible to predict the value of cars in the future but who would've ever thought that a Chevy Nova would be worth $25,000 and up and in some cases 6 digits for the Yenko's. The original decals can't be put back on for someone that may want an all original FE but in the end it is your vehicle for now so do as you may.
Exactly

Ford Bronco Sport Decal Removal? IMG_1199

Ford Bronco Sport Decal Removal? IMG_1214

Ford Bronco Sport Decal Removal? IMG_0688

Ford Bronco Sport Decal Removal? IMG_0552

OP
OP
Bpzilko

Bpzilko

First Edition
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
welp I think I’ve been convinced to keep it as it for Now. Thanks 🤙

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
welp I think I’ve been convinced to keep it as it for Now. Thanks 🤙
Very wise choice. Mine was one that was ordered in July 2020 and was built I believe in late December 2020 and I received it February 2021 . Total price paid 43500. , I have just 5000 miles on it currently and it’s in my garage, I have a couple other cars that also get used . Been offered a few thousand more over that a couple times now . Almost traded it for a two door a couple times , but changed my mind at those opportunities as pictured. My First Edition rides and looks as good as any two door out there. Keeper for now . There are as last I have know 1995 still out there, the others have been totaled. Who knows . Good luck and enjoy. I have as of today not seen any others in pittsburgh pa .
Ford Bronco Sport Decal Removal? IMG_1199

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
I always inform the dealer to remove their badging, unless they want to pay me for being a rolling adversment for their dealership. They remove them.

As to the other striping, use as others stated, a hair dryer.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
I always inform the dealer to remove their badging, unless they want to pay me for being a rolling adversment for their dealership. They remove them.

As to the other striping, use as others stated, a hair dryer.
Lucky you...having cooperative dealers. The first 2 things that I do with a new after getting it home is remove the dealer's sticker and license plate frame. If they want their advertising on my car, they can pay me to be an advertiser.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Lucky you...having cooperative dealers. The first 2 things that I do with a new after getting it home is remove the dealer's sticker and license plate frame. If they want their advertising on my car, they can pay me to be an advertiser.
I've told them at the final delivery to me to have it all removed during their "prep" step. I smile and tell them I don't want their advertisement on it, or I'll refuse acceptance.
Sponsored