DurangoSianne

Badlands
First Name
Dianne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just completed Engineer pass in the San Juan’s in SW Colorado as my first test of my new Sport Badlands. My Badlands is completely stock. From past experience I knew my most favorite scenery, so I just drove from Animas Forks to maybe a mile past the top of the pass and then turned around to return.

My Badlands did great. Drove entirely in rock/crawl mode and used Trail Control on the down hills. Worked great except the nois of the trail control on the steep down hills (although it worked great).

Every other vehicle we saw was either a side by side or a Jeep.
I was most concerned about the steep rocks at one switchback but had no problems.

Very happy with my Badland’s performance!

Ford Bronco Sport Completed Engineer Pass Road in CO with Bronco Sport Badlands IMG_2031

Ford Bronco Sport Completed Engineer Pass Road in CO with Bronco Sport Badlands IMG_5558

Ford Bronco Sport Completed Engineer Pass Road in CO with Bronco Sport Badlands IMG_5525

Ford Bronco Sport Completed Engineer Pass Road in CO with Bronco Sport Badlands IMG_5571

Ford Bronco Sport Completed Engineer Pass Road in CO with Bronco Sport Badlands IMG_5610

Ford Bronco Sport Completed Engineer Pass Road in CO with Bronco Sport Badlands IMG_5665

Ford Bronco Sport Completed Engineer Pass Road in CO with Bronco Sport Badlands IMG_5678

Ford Bronco Sport Completed Engineer Pass Road in CO with Bronco Sport Badlands IMG_5697
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Nice drive! Still a bunch of snow!

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I’ve been over Engineer Pass on my motorcycle, it was fantastic. Heading out that way for a BMW motorcycle club rally in Paonia next week. I hope to get some pictures as good as yours.

OP
OP

DurangoSianne

Badlands
First Name
Dianne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If I was going to Paonia I would drive Keebler pass that goes north out of Crested Butte and ends on the highway west of Paonia. There will be snow in the high country there and I have been seeing some awesome wildflower pics

OP
OP

DurangoSianne

Badlands
First Name
Dianne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If I was going to Paonia I would drive Keebler pass that goes north out of Crested Butte and ends on the highway west of Paonia. There will be snow in the high country there and I have been seeing some awesome wildflower pics
Oops. Ends East of Paonia. Dirt road. Would be fine for dual sports

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kebler Pass is on the list of places to see for this trip. Thanks for the heads up.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

REDWM

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2011 F-150, 77 MGB, 2023 Bronco Sport
Good thing they put a temporary bridge across Bear Creek on Hwy. 133 which washed out in May.