Center console organizer?

Bird

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Here is a short video of a tray purchased from Amazon, which is sold as a tray for the 2020 2021 Ford Escape. The fit is not dead perfect, so I show the little gap in the video, however, it still fits and stays seated properly. So it does work. I like the larger compartment for a phone. It came with two sets of rubber liners, red versus blue accent. It does have a hole to feed a charger cable through. It’s about 2 inches deep.

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
Here is a short video of a tray purchased from Amazon, which is sold as a tray for the 2020 2021 Ford Escape. The fit is not dead perfect, so I show the little gap in the video, however, it still fits and stays seated properly. So it does work. I like the larger compartment for a phone. It came with two sets of rubber liners, red versus blue accent. It does have a hole to feed a charger cable through. It’s about 2 inches deep.
I have the same one, push it down inside a bit. There is a lip about a quarter inch below the cubby top. Push the tray down onto the lip and it fits snug and secure inside, not on top.
Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? IMG_0546.JPG

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
I have only used a touch less wash a couple times (it is so new). I live in Northern Minnesota so I can not always wash at home, like I do with my Mustang (it never sees snow).

With some complaints about thin paint on this forum I am definitely looking for protection. Calling dealer tomorrow. Thanks for your updates.
Is this about a center cargo organizer or is this a new thread?

Rojo13

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, GMC Acadia
received my Cosilee tray this weekend and it fits great. the hold for the charging cables is perfect. Really happy with the way it turned out. Side note...the wife had been teasing me about me raving about the info I get from this group. After the tray...she is a convert! Great recommendation.

BabyBro

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Has anyone found an item, other than the vault, to help organize the center console space?
For instance my Colorado ZR2 had an aftermarket plastic tray that was around $20 that allowed me to keep pens, coins, keys, etc in a way which I could remove the tray and still reach what’s below in the rest of the space.

I purchased the Cosilee from Amazon as well, fits perfectly. I made a slight mod and drilled a hole so the 12v switch that I have plugged in for my interior lights can fit and remain easily accessible without having to plug and unplug when not in use.

Cosilee Central Armrest Storage Box Secondary Storage Center Console Organizer Compatible for Ford Escape 2020 2021 by Cosilee Accessories

Amazon Link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B3M4D1X/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_HFDZH1N3CNSYG301W3W5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? tempImagefvE3Z7

Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? tempImagevIyA3v

Last edited:

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Got the Yee Pin unit today. Fits perfectly and fixes Fords fumble. The red trim matches outside paint too.
Sponsored