Can Someone Share Pictures of Their Bronco with Splash Guards

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
The $50/pair guards seem quite adequate (especially compared to the $250 ones). Do the $50 ones install with glue or screws? Are most of you doing the install or having the dealers do it?
All the mounting hardware is included. You need to drill 3 holes for the front flares. It is a combination of screws and push pins. Easy install and no need to remove wheels.
Sponsored

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Are people getting the factory ones that are almost $1000 (CAD), or going aftermarket and installing themselves? The factory option price seems crazy to me for what you're getting.
There are two versions of mud flaps available. The molded plastic version which costs around $50 per pair and then the Bushwacker rubber version that is around $250 per pair.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
There are two versions of mud flaps available. The molded plastic version which costs around $50 per pair and then the Bushwacker rubber version that is around $250 per pair.
I have the $50 set and they are fine. No issues so far.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Is there any noticeable benefit to splash guards or mostly just cosmetic?

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
I went with Weathertech for about $80. No regrets. .
Me too, they fit well and are easy to install. I do have a concern about the little "C" clips that secure the fronts, but so far so good.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Is there any noticeable benefit to splash guards or mostly just cosmetic?
My hope is they’ll actually help keep the car a little cleaner. But I live in an area with 6 months of dirty snow/slush so no matter what you do, the car is perpetually dirty.

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I got the cheap ones from Amazon, and the rear ones went on perfectly. You just pull out some plastic rivet looking things and then hold the guards in place while you re-attach them, so far so good. However, the front ones didn't seem to have a logical way to connect them without having to drill them in, and I didn't want to do that for cheap guards, so I left them off. I could have connected them without screws, but they would have fallen off pretty quickly.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09B3Y1Y7V/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I went with the standard Ford plastic ones. Fronts went on in less than 10 minutes. Back ones, not so much. In theory, they should be easier. In theory means your hands are really small or you are ambidextrous. Would have been faster taking the tires off IMHO. But…. they are now on as instructed.

ck122

Big Bend
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco sport 1950 chevy style line deluxe
The $50/pair guards seem quite adequate (especially compared to the $250 ones). Do the $50 ones install with glue or screws? Are most of you doing the install or having the dealers do it?
screws and clip nuts only have to drill 3 holes into plastic on the front ones
Sponsored