Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
with the orange color choice and your velocity blue Bronco Sport, are you a Denver Broncos fan? A Fighting Illini fan? A Florida Gator fan?
Go Gators!

I guess liking the white lettering on our Area 51 color makes me the odd one here. I saw it on the lot, and like a deer looking into headlights, I was drawn to it and bought it. It had every option the wife and I wanted, except for a sun/moon roof. Getting that apparently is difficult, and ordering one was going to take 12 to 15 weeks, so says the dealer. We checked, and there was not a BS with a sunroof within 500 miles.
We settled with a no sun/moon roof model.

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I just added badging.....in my FordTremor.com forum ,,,a lot of people peel the Tremor badge off the rear of the bed. Different Strokes............

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
I removed the sport lettering. I have been wary of removing the big bend badge. But in reality "we don't need no stinking badges!"
I also removed the Big Bend Side Stickers (looks cheap) and removed the Sport on the rear and blacked out where it says Bronco in the front and rear

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
I've de-badged my OB model badges as well as the "SPORT" lettering on the back. I wanted a cleaner, less cluttered look.
Poor little Sport lost her identity, now she is lost in the Bronco world.

kennyroo

Big Bend
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I also removed the Big Bend Side Stickers (looks cheap) and removed the Sport on the rear and blacked out where it says Bronco in the front and rear
How did you remove the big bend badge ? Did you have to use a Heat gun and did it leave any residue on the paint ?

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
When you remove the "SPORT" lettering on the gate it leaves the "BRONCO" lettering off center top to bottom in that recess. IMO that does not look quite right otherwise I would consider doing it myself.

DDSullivan

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I hate those model badges. I call them refrigerator magnets. Can they be removed without screwing up the paint. I see where bronco emblems are available which look great on limited edition broncos.
Has anyone successfully removed your refrigerator magnets ??

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands