RobD59

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
This is the newest unmarked vehicle I have seen, I intentionally blurred out the plate number, but notice the antenna set and the low viz black reflective chevrons, also the blacked out ford emblem and the steelies with center caps. This thing is actually pretty sharp looking at a glance, not so sure it would be cool to have it roll up on you with the lights on though. LOL
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport stealth Road Pirate IMG-1069SPa
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I hope this doesn't catch on, I don't want people to think I'm a LEO when I come up behind them on the road.

OP
OP

RobD59

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Does it have the 1.5L Police Interceptor engine?
LOL, I highly doubt it. Probably using it for speed traps, then radio ahead to chase vehicles further up the road. Or could be for regular use by detectives, etc. Seems like it wouldn't be practical for anything other than that with such a small engine. Unless Ford is doing a police package test market that we don't know about.

OP
OP

RobD59

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I hope this doesn't catch on, I don't want people to think I'm a LEO when I come up behind them on the road.
Yeah, that'd definitely be a bummer especially if you're in a hurry and they decide to go under the speed limit LOL.

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
But ??? It’s very interesting for sure

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
LOL, I highly doubt it. Probably using it for speed traps, then radio ahead to chase vehicles further up the road. Or could be for regular use by detectives, etc. Seems like it wouldn't be practical for anything other than that with such a small engine. Unless Ford is doing a police package test market that we don't know about.
I’m assuming it’s a base model albeit with steelies instead as the extent of the changes. Still depending on how big the fleet order was maybe they did base models with the 2.0? Watch for those rarities on the used car market in a few years If that’s what this is. Maybe they found a way to fit the 2.3 in? That’d be something!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I’m assuming it’s a base model albeit with steelies instead as the extent of the changes. Still depending on how big the fleet order was maybe they did base models with the 2.0? Watch for those rarities on the used car market in a few years If that’s what this is. Maybe they found a way to fit the 2.3 in? That’d be something!
I doubt the size of the engine in question. Can't outrun the radio or a chopper. But...the ability to manage off road conditions or hazardous weather situations it may come in very handy. Trust me...they can squeeze enough out of the 1.5/2.0 for basic LEO enforcement.

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
RobD, where was that located? Turnpike, Boston? We need to be aware.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Everytime I see a Base model the untinted rear windows it really throws me off; just doesn't look right imo. I'd tint the windows asap for the look as well as keeping some of the sun out

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
If they blacked out the Ford Emblem, chances are they plastidipped the letters on the back and debadged on the doors so it could be a badlands? I cannot tell the difference from the darkened roof as it is an all black vehicle and wouldn't notice the difference. Anyone else spot anything that would be a giveaway to the trim?

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
If they blacked out the Ford Emblem, chances are they plastidipped the letters on the back and debadged on the doors so it could be a badlands? I cannot tell the difference from the darkened roof as it is an all black vehicle and wouldn't notice the difference. Anyone else spot anything that would be a giveaway to the trim?
I am not seeing sensors on the bumper, I think not a badlands.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport stealth Road Pirate 612FED6A-3E31-4FF9-A173-250653CE72A6

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Are those sensors part of the 360+ or is that a Badlands package option. Forgive me as I only have a Big Bend so I am clueless.
Blind spot monitoring , I think it was first edition and badlands and outer banks package.I do not have 360 + , not happy about that .
Sponsored