Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
Can you send me a picture of that button to change the radio station? Thanks
Sorry to just now be replying you probably found it by now but just in case
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport review from body on frame guy. PXL_20220628_221943502~2

Wow I way to close to take that, hurts my eyes...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Sorry to just now be replying you probably found it by now but just in case
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport review from body on frame guy. PXL_20220628_221943502~2

Wow I way to close to take that, hurts my eyes...
Yes, I did find them. I originally thought they all had something to do with the phone. Thanks for your help.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Yes, I did find them. I originally thought they all had something to do with the phone. Thanks for your help.
They do have something to do with the phone. Push the left button with the handset graphic to answer a call or to access SYNC phone mode. Push the right button with the down arrow to end a call.

Goinbroke2

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport badlands
We've got 12,000km's on ours now and they weren't easy (a lot worse than I show on my youtube channel "low range in nova scotia")
1) The inner fenders being fabric or felt or whatever the hell they are SUCKS (already tore out two)
2) Protective cover over the skid plates (more of that hard felt) got tore up quite easily and should be a full belly plate.
3) plastic nuts holding the skid plate covers on sucks/tore off easily. (in my opinion lol)

No rattles, squeaks, wandering, nothing. Love this thing, which I first laughed at when I first saw them. Great mileage, 245/65/17 roadcruza tires are awesome off road!! Well balanced vehicle!
Sponsored