CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
my window sticker has changed twice in the last two days, 5/1 to 5/2 and now 5/8 (bottom date) top date is 4/30
Sponsored

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
my window sticker has changed twice in the last two days, 5/1 to 5/2 and now 5/8 (bottom date) top date is 4/30
Top date is the day it was invoiced, the bottom date will change to follow closer to actual build and ship dates . See below example I got off the Ford truck forum
The Window sticker date is the key to figuring out things going FWD as that is the date it moved from "In order Processing" to "in Production", the W/S date never changes, the very bottom date does.

As I posted above, Build happed 7-8 days following the W/S date. Following that outline (above/previous page of this post) you can determine when things happen.

Below are details about my window sticker to help you understand.

My W/S date is 4/19/2017 and I will highlight that date in all 3 snips. It was available for online viewing as of 4/20/2017 as the date in the white section shows.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport production to be paused due to supply shortages ws_date1_52a3d9657594a1a3bbe44fc298d2dc713e334b33

This was the update after the truck was built, my build date was 4/26/2017 and the bottom date updated the next day.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport production to be paused due to supply shortages ws_date2_7ad9867e308cf5d58b19f85cb225d5809ed9247e

got another bottom date change that showed up the day after my truck was switched from CSX train to a BNSF train.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport production to be paused due to supply shortages ws_date3_e632b3f938df2de2e8336b53238b10b0ce407068

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Top date is the day it was invoiced, the bottom date will change to follow closer to actual build and ship dates . See below example I got off the Ford truck forum
The Window sticker date is the key to figuring out things going FWD as that is the date it moved from "In order Processing" to "in Production", the W/S date never changes, the very bottom date does.

As I posted above, Build happed 7-8 days following the W/S date. Following that outline (above/previous page of this post) you can determine when things happen.

Below are details about my window sticker to help you understand.

My W/S date is 4/19/2017 and I will highlight that date in all 3 snips. It was available for online viewing as of 4/20/2017 as the date in the white section shows.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport production to be paused due to supply shortages ws_date1_52a3d9657594a1a3bbe44fc298d2dc713e334b33

This was the update after the truck was built, my build date was 4/26/2017 and the bottom date updated the next day.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport production to be paused due to supply shortages ws_date2_7ad9867e308cf5d58b19f85cb225d5809ed9247e

got another bottom date change that showed up the day after my truck was switched from CSX train to a BNSF train.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport production to be paused due to supply shortages ws_date3_e632b3f938df2de2e8336b53238b10b0ce407068
When did you receive your new bronco, or what date did the dealer receive? Thank you for this information!

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
When did you receive your new bronco, or what date did the dealer receive? Thank you for this information!
Still waiting, supposed to be delivered by Jun22. , I went searching for explanation of the window sticker and came across the one I posted even though a couple years old. Now the Hermosillo Mexico plant has paused production until 17, my 5th build dat is week of May 24. The window sticker shows invoice April 30.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb

Craftybronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Wow this sucks. My build week was supposed to be 5/3 - guess that’s not happening.
My build week was also May 3. I track it’s progress and it stills shows in production. My fiancé checked with the dealership and they also say it’s in production with ETA 6/1-6/7. Knock on wood , I have not received any emails about any delays. I ordered OB + tow

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My build week was also May 3. I track it’s progress and it stills shows in production. My fiancé checked with the dealership and they also say it’s in production with ETA 6/1-6/7. Knock on wood , I have not received any emails about any delays. I ordered OB + tow
and in all reality it very well could be. They have to start up somewhere. BEST of luck to you on a timely delivery. These things are a blast

Laurenrj6486

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I was pushed to 5/24 *eyeroll*

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Now you know I am jealous Mike.
And it will be worth it, or take a side door...find one on a lot and jump. Mine is scheduled to build in a week...no window sticker or evidence of progress...think I made a worthy sacrifice. I sincerely feel for anyone still waiting, and I can tell all of you, the wait will be rewarded one time or another.

Craftybronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
And it will be worth it, or take a side door...find one on a lot and jump. Mine is scheduled to build in a week...no window sticker or evidence of progress...think I made a worthy sacrifice. I sincerely feel for anyone still waiting, and I can tell all of you, the wait will be rewarded one time or another.
I’ve been searching with 100 miles and no one has a Kodiak Brown OB with tow. I’ll have to wait?

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Badlands, 2019 VW Golf R
I’ve been searching with 100 miles and no one has a Kodiak Brown OB with tow. I’ll have to wait?
We went 250 miles to pick ours up. Figured 300 was about the furthest we could go there and back in one day.

Looks like there are 9 out there if you're willing to go further. https://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action/?clrId=27125&mdId=36837893&mkId=20015&normFeatureId=20232949&page=1&perPage=50&rd=99999&searchSource=GN_REFINEMENT&sort=relevance&stkTypId=28880&trId=36837899&zc=60657

Mblmr_chick

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacqueline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I hate that the dealer has “secret” information that I’m convinced they will use against me. It’s such an outdated business model. I just want to but a car online and deal with a service center for warranty work.
Same! I feel like I haven't had good luck with any of the dealers by me. I look like a young kid to them (even though I'm 40) and over the last 20 years, I have had some issues getting treated decently. (One jerk had the audacity to think my husband and I were early 20s and had bad credit. When he said we were getting a high interest rate due to age - I never let him run my credit- I looked at him and said, "Sweetheart, I'm 31 and have a credit score of 728." We walked out.

This 5+ months waiting for my Bronco, have seen poor communication back and forth, question on when the dealer even submitted my order (hint...he never ordered my husband's truck) and then trying to push a lot unit on me to appease me. I'm pretty much done with this dealer model. Shes completed. Just waiting on her delivery and then, hopefully, I have a long wait before I have to dealer shop...again ?

Last edited:

Mblmr_chick

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacqueline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
That Kodiak Brown was my second choice and she is beautiful. My friend got her and it looks amazing. Don't settle!
Sponsored