Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV AWD EXL, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Well my email for 5/3 delay til 5/17 finally came through on Thursday 5/13... on Friday 5/14 it updated to “In Production” and the window sticker shows invoice date of 5/14, with bottom date of 5/15. I’ll be sure to update tomorrow if the sticker changed again. Fully loaded Kodiak OBx2
Sounds like its a go getting built!!

Advertisement

13MikeH

Badlands
First Name
May 17 schedule
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Well my email for 5/3 delay til 5/17 finally came through on Thursday 5/13... on Friday 5/14 it updated to “In Production” and the window sticker shows invoice date of 5/14, with bottom date of 5/15. I’ll be sure to update tomorrow if the sticker changes again. Fully loaded Kodiak OBx2
that's a great sign. Mine was scheduled for Today, still no window sticker, hard telling how far out it was pushed. I am glad I took the side door option and bought a lot model instead.

Reactions: Jrl

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Lot of ppl in the facebook groups saying they have high option Badlands scheduled to be built June July. We will see how that goes...

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
I have the same build week. The tracker even was counting down the days til delivery (ETA 6/7). But went back into production status. I never received an email about delays and the dates on my window sticker went from 4/29, 5/6 and the last change was 5/13. I’m hoping it was built early and in route
could be partially built and waiting parts for completion?

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Well production is supposedly starting back up today so say some prayers we see movement.
Spoke with my dealer this morning. Apparently, there is now a shortage of "RIMS/WHEELS" for the OB trim for sure (which is what I ordered) so he has no idea when mine will actually arrive but it was ordered with the "highest" priority code.

Martinjv71

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Spoke with my dealer this morning. Apparently, there is now a shortage of "RIMS/WHEELS" for the OB trim for sure (which is what I ordered) so he has no idea when mine will actually arrive but it was ordered with the "highest" priority code.
Havent heard that excuse YET...........

Laura

First Name
Laura
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
When did you place your order, and what was your original estimated date of delivery?

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4
I do know that the optional 18" Wheel for Big Bend are no longer available. It was disclosed on the last Dealer Order Guide (05/01/21) that was posted to this forum. Maybe they are thinking OB instead of BB?

18” Machined-face Aluminum Ebony Black-painted Wheel “Not Available for the remainder of the 21MY” 6

For details as to what is no longer available - go here.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/attachments/05-01-21-bronco-sport-order-guide-pdf.9072/

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
When did you place your order, and what was your original estimated date of delivery?
Hi: I'm in Canada, so we don't have access to all the information that you folks South of the border have so there is no estimated date of delivery. The Canadian Dealers are informed when there is a slowdown/availability problem etc. which is why I was contacted today.

Martinjv71

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Hi: I'm in Canada, so we don't have access to all the information that you folks South of the border have so there is no estimated date of delivery. The Canadian Dealers are informed when there is a slowdown/availability problem etc. which is why I was contacted today.
You don't have aces to the Ford Order site? What about the email that Ford sent to acknowledge that you did place an order?

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
You don't have aces to the Ford Order site? What about the email that Ford sent to acknowledge that you did place an order?
Nope, that's not how it works in Canada. I've been dealing with my dealer for 35 years so I tell him what I want, he places the order and keeps me updated with any progress/delays etc.

Martinjv71

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Nope, that's not how it works in Canada. I've been dealing with my dealer for 35 years so I tell him what I want, he places the order and keeps me updated with any progress/delays etc.
OK cool. I would never have thought that an email address to send an order acknowledgement to by Ford would have been filtered out by country. I always thought email address were generic! Good stuff to know. Good Luck.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
OK cool. I would never have thought that an email address to send an order acknowledgement to by Ford would have been filtered out by country. I always thought email address were generic! Good stuff to know. Good Luck.
Might be dealer ordered it as Dealer Inventory with the promise he gets it when it comes in.

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
My dealer said tires are also becoming short on supply. He is ordering to stock the common sizes they sell, where he previously just got them from a warehouse. Now they can't reliably get them.

Advertisement

Advertisement