jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
If you have the vin numbers that’s all you need put it in tracker on this forum it will work.
Yep, did that. Says “In Production”, but would be good to know exactly what that means.
Sponsored

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From my limited knowledge it means next step you need to look for will be (tproduction date).do you have vin number?.
Oh damn. I literally look up the vin status a few times a day and just did again and for the first time I have a PRODUCTION DATE of....wait for it... TODAY!!!

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t know how you did that but that is good news for sure,when may I ask was your order date.Because if that is fact ,you should have your new ride soon.
it was a stock, dealer order that I swooped up but here’s the details from the site.

Receipt Date2020-11-07
ETA End Date2021-04-12
Production Date2021-03-09

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So next up is ship date, I am as of today from my ship date 2/16 -22 days ,we think it will be 2/3 days.All good
So next up is ship date, I am as of today from my ship date 2/16 -22 days ,we think it will be 2/3 days.All good
The updates are flowing now .... we're "Awaiting Shipment"....woot! and a ~28 day transit.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport production is increasing at factory 1615498993835

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Does everybody still waiting feel like it did pick up?
My production date moved two weeks closer , so yeah, I think things are moving along. Seeing posts about people being unable to get aftermarket hitches, and hitches were a known delay item, gives me hope that Ford is (finally) snapping them up to get completed orders out the door

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Does everybody still waiting feel like it did pick up?
Ugh, no. I ordered in October, originally had a build date of 3/1 and it got pushed to 4/5. I check my email every day hoping I’ll be lucky to get moved up like a lot of people, but that hasn’t happened unfortunately :-(

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Mine has moved too many times to count. Had it change once up a week now back the same week. Original build date was a month ago. Now 5/3... still waiting

Laurenrj6486

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Mine has moved too many times to count. Had it change once up a week now back the same week. Original build date was a month ago. Now 5/3... still waiting
Curious what packages you have. I have an OB OB+ Ford Co-pilot and mine literally got pushed for the third time yesterday. I’m hearing it’s the moonroof holding things up.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Curious what packages you have. I have an OB OB+ Ford Co-pilot and mine literally got pushed for the third time yesterday. I’m hearing it’s the moonroof holding things up.
Huh... I didn't know you could get a moonroof on anything but a Badlands or FE. Regardless, my BL + BL with tow and moonroof was moved to two weeks earlier.

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
my order date is 2/4 and my build date is 5/10. I haven’t heard anything since I got my build date on 2/18. I ordered an OB+OB with co-pilot and the tow
Sponsored