magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Ford.com doesn’t even have my production date on there yet. I’m hoping my production date will get pushed up too. ??
My Ford.com site doesn’t show much. Until I got the schedule update with the Tracking button I had no news. My guess is because my VIN was finally assigned I got the button. I called Ford marketing last week for my VIN and they didn’t have it. Then it was assigned. I guess “patience grasshopper “ isn’t something only Mr. Miyagi believes. :crackup:
Sponsored

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
The email from Ford telling me I was moved from April to March had a Track My Order button and that took me to shop.Ford.com where they had my complete order and VIN.
Ok, thank you.

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
My Ford.com site doesn’t show much. Until I got the schedule update with the Tracking button I had no news. My guess is because my VIN was finally assigned I got the button. I called Ford marketing last week for my VIN and they didn’t have it. Then it was assigned. I guess “patience grasshopper “ isn’t something only Mr. Miyagi believes. :crackup:
? I got the email from Ford with my production date. When I go to fords tracker I can see all the details about my build but no production date. Maybe it’s too far away. ?

K5 Blazer FL

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 K5 Blazer
I built and ordered my Badlands on March 3, the dealer said it was going to be over 3 months... Reading the forums hasn’t inspired confidence in getting my Bronco Sport by June.

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
I built and ordered my Badlands on March 3, the dealer said it was going to be over 3 months... Reading the forums hasn’t inspired confidence in getting my Bronco Sport by June.
I cant see anything on the Ford site because mine was a dealer order and I got lucky, saw it on the Ford.com inventory site (with a link to the windows sticker; it was the exact build i would have ordered) and immediately called, made a deal and put a deposit on it.

So I have to reply on the dealer for update as far as I can tell.

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
I cant see anything on the Ford site because mine was a dealer order and I got lucky, saw it on the Ford.com inventory site (with a link to the windows sticker; it was the exact build i would have ordered) and immediately called, made a deal and put a deposit on it.

I keep doing searches like that but haven’t had any luck. There are a couple in colors I don’t like. and one without the co pilot assist.

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I keep doing searches like that but haven’t had any luck. There are a couple in colors I don’t like. and one without the co pilot assist.
Checked in with my dealer (about two hrs from me in a small town in SC), they're amazing so far, easy to deal with, updated me within 5 minutes of asking the status. They said it's being built now and they'll update me end of week. We shall see!

Waiting_In_TX

Badlands
First Name
JoAnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Be careful with this. We did the same thing and asked the dealer twice if they were sure that they could sell the vehicle and it wasn't a restricted demo model. They assured us it wasn't and we put a deposit on it. They called the day before we were supposed to pick it up and told us it was a demo and we couldn't buy it.

Wasted 6 weeks waiting on it. Disappointed and frustrated. My suggestion is ask directly and get it in writing that it is not a demo vehicle and they can/will sell it to you.

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Be careful with this. We did the same thing and asked the dealer twice if they were sure that they could sell the vehicle and it wasn't a restricted demo model. They assured us it wasn't and we put a deposit on it. They called the day before we were supposed to pick it up and told us it was a demo and we couldn't buy it.

Wasted 6 weeks waiting on it. Disappointed and frustrated. My suggestion is ask directly and get it in writing that it is not a demo vehicle and they can/will sell it to you.
Already went down that path with the demo/mannequins -- was going to put a deposit on one but the dealer was marking it up $4k, and almost purchased another that had the required 4k miles on it. This is a 'real' one thankfully.

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Waiting_In_TX - when was that? most of those demos have been at lots for a few months now (they had to wait 4 months or 4k miles to sell) plus had to sell them with $1,500 of "required" accessories --- roof racks, bars, etc.

Waiting_In_TX

Badlands
First Name
JoAnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Already went down that path with the demo/mannequins -- was going to put a deposit on one but the dealer was marking it up $4k, and almost purchased another that had the required 4k miles on it. This is a 'real' one thankfully.
Also, if you have the window sticker, you can use the VIN and check here for updates: https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/pages/tracker/

I hope it works out for you!

Waiting_In_TX

Badlands
First Name
JoAnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
@Waiting_In_TX - when was that? most of those demos have been at lots for a few months now (they had to wait 4 months or 4k miles to sell) plus had to sell them with $1,500 of "required" accessories --- roof racks, bars, etc.
It arrived at the dealership on Feb. 25. I also thought it was outside the demo "window", so I thought it was going to work out. Alas, it was too good to be true I guess...

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It arrived at the dealership on Feb. 25. I also thought it was outside the demo "window", so I thought it was going to work out. Alas, it was too good to be true I guess...
Definitely some shady dealers out there, feels like I found a good one but time will tell.

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Great to see that Ford is finally ramping up Bronco Sport production. Hopefully this will allow it to possibly compete with segment leaders like the Toyota RAV4 or the Honda CR-V. I totally see this rivaling (if not overcoming) the Escape in sales if this is as successful as I think it will be.

-SG
Sponsored