mujari

Outer Banks
First Name
solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
So back in March, in a bronco sport facebook group, a rep from Eibach posted asking if anyone wanted to bring their bronco to their corona California location for a prototype lift kit. Me living in corona, I jumped on it. In March they had it 2 days for measuring and one day, today for install and ride test. They were able to get 2 inches in lift. This is an actual suspension lift and not spacers. I'm super happy with the look and extra clearance I have now. Especially from a reputable company like Eibach

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport outer banks 2 inch lift kit from Eibach 20210813_190717

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport outer banks 2 inch lift kit from Eibach 20210813_190551

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport outer banks 2 inch lift kit from Eibach 20210813_153745

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport outer banks 2 inch lift kit from Eibach 20210813_153513

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport outer banks 2 inch lift kit from Eibach 20210813_190520

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport outer banks 2 inch lift kit from Eibach 20210813_190608
Sponsored

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So back in March, in a bronco sport facebook group, a rep from Eibach posted asking if anyone wanted to bring their bronco to their corona California location for a prototype lift kit. Me living in corona, I jumped on it. In March they had it 2 days for measuring and one day, today for install and ride test. They were able to get 2 inches in lift. This is an actual suspension lift and not spacers. I'm super happy with the look and extra clearance I have now. Especially from a reputable company like Eibach

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport outer banks 2 inch lift kit from Eibach 20210813_190717

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport outer banks 2 inch lift kit from Eibach 20210813_190551

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport outer banks 2 inch lift kit from Eibach 20210813_153745

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport outer banks 2 inch lift kit from Eibach 20210813_153513

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport outer banks 2 inch lift kit from Eibach 20210813_190520

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco sport outer banks 2 inch lift kit from Eibach 20210813_190608
Any idea when we'll be available? Price?

H.M.

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco spot first edition
How are the springs? Are they stiff or soft compared to the oem Ford springs?

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My 1st thought is how does that lift affect the articulation of the suspension. Extention and compression are equally important.
With those springs the suspension must be close to being topped out, and possibly will not allow much drop if a wheel were to go into a hole or when going up a slippery hill there will not be as much weight on the front end to help provide traction.
Geometry wise, It's probably not quite doable to have longer struts or shocks for the Bronco Sport like Eibach does with the Ranger lift.
It all depends what your needs are and will be interesting to hear your review after you put on some miles.

CrashBend

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee / Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Was it done with a change in springs only? I saw a short video by FUNHAVERS and he said that with a 2 1/2" lift the upper A arm should be changed too. They were converting to 37" tires and needed the extra clearance for articulation.

FirsandFire

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Was it done with a change in springs only? I saw a short video by FUNHAVERS and he said that with a 2 1/2" lift the upper A arm should be changed too. They were converting to 37" tires and needed the extra clearance for articulation.
I'm not here to burst any bubbles but there is no way a sport is getting 37" tires without some drastic fabrication. I could see a big bronco fitting 37's with fairly minimal effort but anything over a 31" tire on a sport is going to take some pretty significant modifications beyond a 2" lift and an A-arm swap. The steering, brakes, firewall, fenders, bumpers, and a lot of under-hood moving of parts to make space for re-tubbed fender wells would all be necessary for 37" tires. and that isn't even getting into the driveline and CV axles.

Romac

Base
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2020 Ford Escape SE
Awesome to see this! I was just reaching out to them this past week for updates and I just got a very ā€˜PRā€™ nothing to announce answer. Pumped this is an actual lift!

edit - did they mention shocks/struts at all? Iā€™m really hoping for a complete solution.

OP
OP
mujari

mujari

Outer Banks
First Name
solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Any update here? How is the ride @mujari ? And how much was the cost?
ride IS louder for sure, but im playing music constantly so i never notice. any unexpected bump or pothole is louder too, but it takes a lot more to be noticed than the regular springs. it was free due to it being a prototype
Sponsored