rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
Curious if anyone has recently (such as in December 2020) placed an order for a 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands w/ Badlands package. I am planning on placing an order for one next week and I am curious if anyone might know when that production would be. I am sure Ford is behind on their build dates. Any idea how far out delivery would be for a December 2020 order? Thanks!
Would like to know this as well. I was on the fence and ended up missing the cut for pre-orders. I'm looking to order a fully loaded Badlands. Seems like all the ones on dealer lots now are being held as demo units for the next four months. One dealer did say if I ordered it today it would be ready before the demo units were.
Sponsored

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Just got the call from my dealership that my First Edition has arrived. For those still waiting on their vehicles and trying to get a realistic ETA....

Reservation DateJuly 14
Order DateJuly 22
Estimated Build DateWeek of Dec 7
Actual Build DateDec 10
Ship DateDec 11
Estimated DeliveryJan 1-7
Actual Delivery DateDec 22

FWIW, the order tracker updated within an hour or so of the dealer calling me, but I didn't get an email like I did when it was scheduled for build, built or shipped.

11 days total from Hermosillo to Chicago is pretty fast, IMO.

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ā€˜22 Explr ST ordered
Just got the call from my dealership that my First Edition has arrived. For those still waiting on their vehicles and trying to get a realistic ETA....

Reservation DateJuly 14
Order DateJuly 22
Actual Build DateDec 10
Ship DateDec 11

FWIW, the order tracker updated within an hour or so of the dealer calling me, but I didn't get an email like I did when it was scheduled for build, built or shipped.

Awesome!

My build was 12/11 and shipped 12/16 with estimated delivery of 1/4-9. Makes me feel good that I may be getting mine before New Years Day! Of course, it is going to Granger in Iowa...

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
Awesome!

My build was 12/11 and shipped 12/16 with estimated delivery of 1/4-9. Makes me feel good that I may be getting mine before New Years Day! Of course, it is going to Granger in Iowa...
I have the same exact build and ship data except for Im in Oregon. I wonder who will get theirs first

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
I was snooping through some other ford forums and found this website to track your vin number if it gets loaded onto a tractor trailer https://www.palsapp.com/ . Just put your VIN number into the search bar at the top to see if its off rail and onto a trailer
If this website is right, my BS is on a trailer 2 hours away in Delaware. Which means itā€™s WAY ahead of the estimated 1/19 delivery date :clap:

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I was snooping through some other ford forums and found this website to track your vin number if it gets loaded onto a tractor trailer https://www.palsapp.com/ . Just put your VIN number into the search bar at the top to see if its off rail and onto a trailer
That worked for me but is listed as "pending" Thanks for the link.

COBronco

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

Reservation DateJuly 14
Order DateJuly 22
Actual Build DateDec 10
Ship DateDec 11

My Area 51 FE was built and shipped 2 days before yours was and still not in Colorado. Seems odd but hopefully it is delivered before Christmas.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Awesome!

I think Chicago being an enormous rail hub probably helped keep my time to receipt relatively fast.

Raymo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just got called that mines waiting at the dealership. Iā€™m out of town for the holidays unfortunately.

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
Just got called that mines waiting at the dealership. Iā€™m out of town for the holidays unfortunately.
Iā€™m afraid thatā€™s going to happen to me as well. I just hope they wouldnā€™t let others test drive it while theyā€™re waiting for me to come claim it.

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ā€˜22 Explr ST ordered

Cdubz

Badlands
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Submitted

Welcome to the Bronco Sport Forum ORDERS Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on models/trims, engines, colors, etc.

Chase65

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BSFE, '12 F150 FX4, '94 Explorer, '93 YJ
Submitted!
Sponsored