hbooth18

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i, Bronco Sport BL+BL on order
Placed my order for Carbonized Gray BL + BL on Tuesday and scheduled production for 4/12
Sponsored

T.Dac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Just submitted my info for the sheet :)

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I forgot to mention that I submitted my information a few hours ago (Alto Blue BL+BL).

mtnbkr1169

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Order confirmed on January 11, 2021... just got notification that my Alto Blue (with carbonized grey roof) BL + BL is scheduled for production on 4/5/2021.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Order confirmed on January 11, 2021... just got notification that my Alto Blue (with carbonized grey roof) BL + BL is scheduled for production on 4/5/2021.
Yesterday received my 3rd production delay for my OB +OB , order Dec 2020. So I changed my order to BL+BL and got e-mail order confirmation but will wait to see about actual production date. Dealers near me only have manakin models not for sale and still waiting on their allotment to show up. Hope this does not turn into a 2022 model. Any one else having issues? Some say delay due to 18 rims, moonroof,.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Welcome to the Bronco Sport Forum ORDERS Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on models/trims, engines, colors, etc.

Changed my order and sent in update request. Due to receiving my 3rd production delay . Ordered Dec 11

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I just heard that my car has been delayed in Transit. It's been in transit for 36 days and the dealer does not seem to know what's happening. When I try to track the Vin it no longer shows up. Anyone else have this happen?

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Welcome to the Bronco Sport Forum ORDERS Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on models/trims, engines, colors, etc.

Submitted revision to include engine,tires,interior,color

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
I just heard that my car has been delayed in Transit. It's been in transit for 36 days and the dealer does not seem to know what's happening. When I try to track the Vin it no longer shows up. Anyone else have this happen?
Similar. My OB was to be delivered 1/14. My dealer said it was on a train in Virginia and should be delivered on time. Then I get an email from Ford saying delivery date changed to 2/9. My dealer didn't know why. If the delay is due to some quality control issue, shouldn't the dealers take care of it? Wouldn't that be better than our vehicles just being out there somewhere? Sigh...

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Similar. My OB was to be delivered 1/14. My dealer said it was on a train in Virginia and should be delivered on time. Then I get an email from Ford saying delivery date changed to 2/9. My dealer didn't know why. If the delay is due to some quality control issue, shouldn't the dealers take care of it? Wouldn't that be better than our vehicles just being out there somewhere? Sigh...
When your finally showed up did it have a different VIN number, or had it been fixed in some way?

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When your finally showed up did it have a different VIN number, or had it been fixed in some way?
I'm still waiting for it. So far the 2/9 date is still good. But I'm not holding my breath. And I will make sure to check the vin number. Just so odd.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I'm still waiting for it. So far the 2/9 date is still good. But I'm not holding my breath. And I will make sure to check the vin number. Just so odd.
I wonder show long these cars sit around waiting for a connection to the next hub. Where are you located? I'm in Canada, and although that's a long way from Mexico, it's not 36 days drive away. This makes me think the cars must sit and wait a lot of the time, while in transit.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in Virginia. My dealer called the last week in December to tell me my OB was on a train in Virginia!
I wonder show long these cars sit around waiting for a connection to the next hub. Where are you located? I'm in Canada, and although that's a long way from Mexico, it's not 36 days drive away. This makes me think the cars must sit and wait a lot of the time, while in transit.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
yes they must have to sit and wait for the next train in x days. It’s definitely not arrive at one hud and immediately depart to the next hub or else we would see 2-3 day shipping instead of 3-4 week shipping
Yes that makes sense. I assume they don't just park them anywhere. My thinking is the longer the delivery takes the more likely the car shows cup with dings and minor road damage.

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
If the delay is due to some quality control issue, shouldn't the dealers take care of it? Wouldn't that be better than our vehicles just being out there somewhere?
I can tell you from experience that no dealership wants to take delivery of a vehicle that already needs some sort of repair. It’s easier for both Ford, and the dealer, if Ford fixes the problem prior to transfer of ownership. I doubt that’s the problem though.
Sponsored