760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Random person: “im in the market for a new car, I should check out what car and driver thinks so I can narrow down my options.”

Car and Driver: “here are 116 of the vehicles we thought were okay to good”

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Random person: “im in the market for a new car, I should check out what car and driver thinks so I can narrow down my options.”

Car and Driver: “here are 116 of the vehicles we thought were okay to good”
For real. More than half of these picks I would not recommend to someone in real life. Nobody is getting a stelvio because it's objectively best in it's segment.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ranked 5th out of those 6 and it's an "Editors' Choice?" But it's "Car and Driver," not Truck and Driver, SUV and Driver -- car-like, on-road and "comfort" factors must weigh on their ratings. The best 2 things Ford did with the Bronco Sport are to make little package look pretty good and tough, and to make it a package that really works as advertised (for the Badlands anyway).

Digital_Synapse

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I like the Bronco and Bronco Sport. Different. I needed 4 doors and Bronco markups were $10-$20k over sticker. Fuk that. I was gonna buy a minivan, test drove one of these. Loved it. Waaayyyy more than I thought I would. I’ll pick up a Bronco when the market dies down and someone is hurting to sell theirs. In the meantime I love my Sport. It feels like a car…that I don’t have to be careful with on bumps lol. Occasionally going slightly off-road, and hauling kids around. That’s it’s like now. It does it light years better than my Mustang GT.
Sponsored