strckerie

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Got a bunch of stuff added in the form of top coatings, a paint correction and paint protection film!

Ford Bronco Sport scaryhours 2022.5 Bronco Sport Big Bend Build EF218FF3-97C2-4675-A3F1-530AF9B8BF4A
That looks great! We have an appointment to have some chips fixed and then clay and ceramic coat our BS BB Area 51 with our trusted body shop in early May...can't wait!

OP
OP
scaryhours

scaryhours

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BB
Added an OEM engine cover and OEM hood insulation.

Also had the dealer remove both panels from the cargo area and add sound deadening material.

BronzeSmokeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
WHOOP WHOOP!!! LOVE me some Bronze Smoke Metallic!....Total shame it was a 2022 only color!

As for the PPF....Same here...so glad that I did it.....I even did the bottom 8" or so of the bottom of the doors to help with rocks from off-roading. That alone added like $400 but it hides nicely onto the horizontal road creases....

OP
OP
scaryhours

scaryhours

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BB
WHOOP WHOOP!!! LOVE me some Bronze Smoke Metallic!....Total shame it was a 2022 only color!

As for the PPF....Same here...so glad that I did it.....I even did the bottom 8" or so of the bottom of the doors to help with rocks from off-roading. That alone added like $400 but it hides nicely onto the horizontal road creases....
This color is rare for sure!

OP
OP
scaryhours

scaryhours

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BB
Have an OEM passenger foot well cover coming, along with redline hood struts.

My BS didn’t come with a power outlet cover (cigarette lighter) for the charging station in the dash, so I bought one for a mustang. Fits perfect!

Will upload some pics soon.
Sponsored