Njia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT5, Ford Escape
BL+BL in Area 51 with roof grey is exactly the config I ordered. Looks great! I'm wondering, though, if I should get the carpet floor mats....

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
BL+BL in Area 51 with roof grey is exactly the config I ordered. Looks great! I'm wondering, though, if I should get the carpet floor mats....
Unless I’m completely incorrect, Bl with Bl comes with velour logo carpet floor mats front and rear. Shown in spec sheets.

Phillyman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mb
Unless I’m completely incorrect, Bl with Bl comes with velour logo carpet floor mats front and rear. Shown in spec sheets.
So the ordering guide states that but I was able to ask the “trainer” about that when they had the bronco sport badlands at my local dealer and they did not think it came standard with even the rubber mats shown here. Which is disappointing and he understood my frustration with that. So I ended up adding them to my order just in case. I would HATE to have my car arrive without anything on the floors. So in my opinion better to have it and not need it then to roll the dice and maybe not get anything on the floor in the end.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
So the ordering guide states that but I was able to ask the “trainer” about that when they had the bronco sport badlands at my local dealer and they did not think it came standard with even the rubber mats shown here. Which is disappointing and he understood my frustration with that. So I ended up adding them to my order just in case. I would HATE to have my car arrive without anything on the floors. So in my opinion better to have it and not need it then to roll the dice and maybe not get anything on the floor in the end.
Totally... a few of us had this conversation in other threads as well. Might be prudent to print and show dealership the up to date spec sheets on your trim. My dealer gave them to me but those documents are also on this forum for sure. Just pulled these photos off Badlands build and price in the details section bottom of page. See fourth or fifth bullet point.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Badlands closeup photos inside and out FE9295B2-56CC-4092-A656-9A6ADA93D6D0

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Badlands closeup photos inside and out 77B2171C-6504-4DA2-912E-87307870B3DC

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
It looks like the Badlands Equipment Group is still listing 235/65R17 All Terrain Off-road tire as included when we know that that tire size is an extra cost option. It would be nice if it was standard. Why are these discrepancies not caught by Ford?

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
I seen other pictures of the "Bronco" letters on the rear door in black for this Area51 color. Just wondering if it is trim specific, an option or just pre-production mis-haps?

shakeandbaker

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray BS Badlands, BMW 135i
I seen other pictures of the "Bronco" letters on the rear door in black for this Area51 color. Just wondering if it is trim specific, an option or just pre-production mis-haps?
Think the black lettering is specific to the First Edition trim

Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
this is the alternate bigger tire. You can select just the bigger tire. If you choose the optional wheel, you have no choice but to get the optional tire also
so there are 2 size wheels that come in the carbonized gray? I didn’t think a wheel could accept 2 different size tires?

this pisses me off a little, because I thought the larger tire would only fit on the “fake steelie” wheel.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Do you like that cargo box on top? I am considering the basket but the box looks good.

Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
yes both tires are r17. The optional tire is slightly thicker but still fits the same diameter wheel. And don’t call my wheel fake, instead call it real aluminum. Thank you good day
Btw, I love both real aluminum wheels. It took seeing the $795 wheels in person to win me over, but I couldn’t change my order.

I listened to people on one of the Bronco sites that said the 235/65 R17 only fit the “real aluminum” wheel package.

Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Btw, I love both real aluminum wheels. It took seeing the $795 wheels in person to win me over, but I couldn’t change my order.

I listened to people on one of the Bronco sites that said the 235/65 R17 only fit the “real aluminum” wheel package.
yeah, I went back and found the thread I posted on Bronco Nation Forum and it was agreed that the spoked aluminum rim only came with the 225/65 tire. It made sense at the time , so there is two optional dimensions for the wheel you have? One that accepts the larger tire and one that accepts the smaller? I have never heard of a wheel that can accommodate two tire sizes.
Sponsored