First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sport, 23 Bronco, 22 392, 20 JT
You've seen it and probably thought, "Dang, I wish that was available when I bought mine!", or maybe "I wish that was available in different colors". Well, your thoughts are now a reality! We've made our own version and call it the 5-Bar Freedom Kit. This will include 4 panels per side as well as a hood graphic, and a rear trunk inlay (not pictured) using the top stripe color as a solid piece.

Available in 3 different colors:

RED: Burgundy, red, orange, yellow, light yellow

BLUE: Shades of blue

BLACK: Shades of gray

Printed and computer cut on 3M IJ180 premium print vinyl and laminated with 3M 8518 premium gloss laminate (satin available by request). Masked with AirMask transfer paper. While all our kits are designed for an easy, DRY installation, we do recommend watching our instructional video first before tackling this one. The body does have a natural curve and it is easy to let the graphic shift when installing.

Please see our detailed installation video (YouTube link).

Website link

Color samples are available by request, please call or email.

And don't forget, we can do custom colors! Additional fees will apply.

As always, feel free to message us, or call us direct. Luis, Michelle and I are here to help!.

Please call or email for these custom inquiries!

Greg Lilly
Owner/Operator
Underground Graphics

Pictures!

IMG_4444.JPG

IMG_4443.JPG

IMG_4442.JPG

IMG_4445.JPG

IMG_4446.JPG

IMG_4447.JPG

IMG_4448.JPG
Sponsored

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
You've seen it and probably thought, "Dang, I wish that was available when I bought mine!", or maybe "I wish that was available in different colors". Well, your thoughts are now a reality! We've made our own version and call it the 5-Bar Freedom Kit. This will include 4 panels per side as well as a hood graphic, and a rear trunk inlay (not pictured) using the top stripe color as a solid piece.

Printed and computer cut on 3M IJ180 premium print vinyl and laminated with 3M 8518 premium gloss laminate (satin available by request). Masked with AirMask transfer paper. While all our kits are designed for an easy, DRY installation, we do recommend watching our instructional video first before tackling this one. The body does have a natural curve and it is easy to let the graphic shift when installing.

Website link

As always, feel free to message us, or call us direct. Luis, Michelle and I are here to help!.

Greg Lilly
Owner/Operator
Underground Graphics

Pictures!

IMG_4444.JPG

IMG_4443.JPG

IMG_4442.JPG

IMG_4445.JPG

IMG_4446.JPG

IMG_4447.JPG

IMG_4448.JPG
Really appreciate the YouTube video you posted of the installation. It was educational to see how the pros apply these decals. It will help when I finally get my ride and can apply some simple striping that I already purchased.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Really appreciate the YouTube video you posted of the installation. It was educational to see how the pros apply these decals. It will help when I finally get my ride and can apply some simple striping that I already purchased.
Thank you! Be sure and check your material type as there are different methods for the different types of vinyl. If you have any questions, we’d be happy to try and help regardless if it’s our kit or not.

LastBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Website link

Greg Lilly
Owner/Operator
Underground Graphics

Pictures!

IMG_4444.JPG

IMG_4443.JPG

IMG_4442.JPG

IMG_4445.JPG

IMG_4446.JPG

IMG_4447.JPG

IMG_4448.JPG
I think I'm feeling ill🤮

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
I think I'm feeling ill🤮
It's not for everyone, but that's why there are choices. I have a feeling you don't post too much positive stuff. Just curious, do you like graphics? And if so, what type?

BDP

Heritage
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
I’m trying to visualize, how do y’all think the blue stripes would look on a robins egg blue BS?

Black Rob

Heritage
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I’m trying to visualize, how do y’all think the blue stripes would look on a robins egg blue BS?
I think the heritage has the perfect “graphics” already. I love the white stripe it came with.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
We can send you a color swatch if you'd like. Please call us directly and we can get your info.

Greg
713-783-4739

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
I think the heritage has the perfect “graphics” already. I love the white stripe it came with.
The Heritage is great as is, so much we also have a Heritage graphic available!

Greg :)
Sponsored