whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Anyone going to Bronco Off-Rodeo Texas this weekend? I'll be there the 3rd and 4th!
Sponsored

D-Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Honda S2000
I am going on the 7th and 8th, otherwise I would meet up with ya! Excited to check it out and hopefully see what our Bronco Sports are capable of!

jofer

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport, '23 2Dr Bronco
I was there last week. It was definitely a ton of fun! We pushed the sports a lot harder than I thought we would, and I leaned a lot. I'll post a more full-fledged write-up later. But if anyone's curious here are a few photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Jd88iHUYV5aSaXgr8 Those don't do it justice, though.

Oh, also the instructor was seriously fantastic! Very, very knowledgeable, personable, and an excellent instructor.

mooredl1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ford
Hi, I've received a lot of mail from Off-Rodeo about signing up for events. I'm looking to go at the end of Jan or early Feb. But I see no dates available. Anyone with other experience?

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I called them last month and they told me there was nothing on the schedule for Bronco Sports.

I guess that has not changed.

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
When I was there in September there were 3 groups, 1 for BS owners and two for Bronco owners.

They also mentioned the format was changing from a 2 day event to a single day event.

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’ve got an Austin trip penciled in for the spring. The timing works for a Saturday single day event. Would love to take advantage of the proximity to the only rodeo for BS.
I too am spammed regularly by them about Bronco events but nothing for Sports

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F350, 2022 Bronco Sport BL, 1974 MGB
I’ve got an Austin trip penciled in for the spring. The timing works for a Saturday single day event. Would love to take advantage of the proximity to the only rodeo for BS.
I too am spammed regularly by them about Bronco events but nothing for Sports
You have dates scheduled with the Rodeo? There's nothing in 22 yet for BS. Had several emails with them.

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You have dates scheduled with the Rodeo? There's nothing in 22 yet for BS. Had several emails with them.
I'm sure since you asked this you may have seen the '22 dates for BS in Austin have opened up. I also reported on one of the other locations to open up to the Sports as well. I do have an unrelated trip to Austin still coming up where I may do the Rodeo down there. hoping the other location is announced before I have to commit.
Sponsored