EARLSAYS

Badlands
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Oh, come on now, it’s not too bad….i agree now that I have read all this, but never really thought about it….

think of it this way, ford designed a built-in “pour some out for your dead homies” feature.

Sponsored

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
Maybe Ford should correct their mistake.
They must have acknowledged it was a mistake or why else would they see the need to make a video on how to use a bottle opener?
They needed to make a video because they realized some don't have the skill to figure out how to open a bottle with anything but with what they were taught as a child.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
But check out that bottle opener you have!!
Maybe I should have mounted it upside down but they have writing on it so it obvious. Of course, I don’t use that one either!

BayBrownBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Oh, come on now, it’s not too bad….i agree now that I have read all this, but never really thought about it….

think of it this way, ford designed a built-in “pour some out for your dead homies” feature.

Thanks Earl, for posting your vid. I'm struggling to understand what the issue is. Plus I don't really care all that much about having a bottle opener on my car. Maybe if I was going camping a lot? Even then - I'd take cans of beer not bottles. Anyway - from your video - sure looks like the gadget works ok. Who cares, if it's not "stupidproof" for those who rotate their beer bottle too much....

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
this is funny...I think I've used it once in 18 months of ownership.

most of those microbrews are all cans now. maybe they can mount one of these in the back instead:
Ford Bronco Sport Bottle Opener rant - The upside down Ford Bottle Opener 1707273380725

or we just smack it against our forehead :crackup:

or how about a wine bottle opener?

BayBrownBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
this is funny...I think I've used it once in 18 months of ownership.

most of those microbrews are all cans now. maybe they can mount one of these in the back instead:
Ford Bronco Sport Bottle Opener rant - The upside down Ford Bottle Opener 1707273380725

or we just smack it against our forehead :crackup:

or how about a wine bottle opener?
A can crusher would be way more macho than the bottle opener :D

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I hope you picked up that bottle cap. Ford should've designed a way to catch those things before they become litter...

EARLSAYS

Badlands
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I hope you picked up that bottle cap. Ford should've designed a way to catch those things before they become litter...
Nope, I frequently litter in my own driveway...myself AND my wife, as a matter of fact, we frequently squat in the cat box. It's a good time, you should come over.