First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
Baja Designs BS lights page

I’m liking those fog lights!

• S1 Fog Pocket Kit Amber/Clear Wide Cornering (Plug & Play)
  • A-Pillar Kits (Squadron Pro/Sport, S1, S2) multiple lenses included to optimize pattern for your needs
  • Reverse Light Kit (S1 or S2 sport in wide cornering)

Ford Bronco Sport Baja Designs Fog, Reverse and A-Pillar Light kits for Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Baja Designs Lights
Ford Bronco Sport Baja Designs Fog, Reverse and A-Pillar Light kits for Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Baja Designs Light Pods
Ford Bronco Sport Baja Designs Fog, Reverse and A-Pillar Light kits for Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Baja Designs Lights 3
Ford Bronco Sport Baja Designs Fog, Reverse and A-Pillar Light kits for Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Baja Designs Lights 2
Ford Bronco Sport Baja Designs Fog, Reverse and A-Pillar Light kits for Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Baja Designs Lights 1

Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
When I'm coming down off my mountain it's pitch dark under all the trees and no street lights.
My low beams are fantastic and when I switch on high beams. WOWZA !
I cannot imagine needing more lights.
The lower yellow fogs look really cool but I have no need. Last time I was in dense fog my stock lights did just fime

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
When I'm coming down off my mountain it's pitch dark under all the trees and no street lights.
My low beams are fantastic and when I switch on high beams. WOWZA !
I cannot imagine needing more lights.
The lower yellow fogs look really cool but I have no need. Last time I was in dense fog my stock lights did just fime
I occasionally drive in lake-effect snow squalls here in Michigan (especially in the UP) and when driving out east to ski. Apparently amber fog lights cut through snowy white-out driving conditions quite nicely, so I'm excited to get some. Maybe not these exact ones, but some form of amber fog lights before winter.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Those fog lights sure are expensive at $279. Especially when they are a generic design just with customer brackets.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I'm seeing a pattern In aftermarket accessories. I'm going to call it 'CV-19' scalping !
$1200 plus for a spare tire swing,
$280 for a couple of yellow fog lights,
All kinds of things are in short supply, wait times for many big ticket items are now 20 to 30 weeks. Pre pandemic they would be 4 to 8 weeks. All this is driving up demands and prices.

In a year or two I'll find me a good quality hitch mount, swing out spare tire rack for less than $250.
Why would I want a super expensive tent on top of my SUV when a $200 tent on the ground would be much larger and easier to get in and out of ?
I'd hate to have to break down my tent to go for a drive.
Is It because people are scared of snakes crawling in ? :,P
Sorry, couldn't help myself...

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Why would I want a super expensive tent on top of my SUV when a $200 tent on the ground would be much larger and easier to get in and out of ?
if i got the moneys to toss, i would totally get one bc they look cool haha.

for overlanding i’m more of a sleep in the car kinda guy unless i have other people in my car then it’s a tent on the ground no problem.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'm seeing a pattern In aftermarket accessories. I'm going to call it 'CV-19' scalping !
All kinds of things are in short supply, wait times for many big ticket items are now 20 to 30 weeks. Pre pandemic they would be 4 to 8 weeks. All this is driving up demands and prices.

In a year or two I'll find me a good quality hitch mount, swing out spare tire rack for less than $250.
I agree 110% lol all aftermarket accessories are in high demand right now. I’m just going to wait this out.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
If you want yellow fogs and are feeling exceptionally frugal like me, take it to a window tint shop and tint the lenses yellow (there is a specific tint for lenses). Ive done this to a few vehicles in the past with good results for a pretty reasonable price ($40),

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If you want yellow fogs and are feeling exceptionally frugal like me, take it to a window tint shop and tint the lenses yellow (there is a specific tint for lenses). Ive done this to a few vehicles in the past with good results for a pretty reasonable price ($40),
I'd be interested in something stick-on, cheap, but protective for the fogs. Cracked by stones more than once on my car.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands

I agree 1800 for a tent is ridiculous. Buy a SUV rear mount tent and sleep in the back if someone is scared of snakes LOL. People are being taken advantage of with these aftermarket parts. Most of them just look like fabricated and painted generic parts not even custom fits.

McBrideless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Lesabre

It’s not scalping, it’s inflation. Prices aren’t ever coming back down to what they were before COVID. Right now accessories are out of stock, soon enough they will realize they can charge more and people will still buy them.

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
there are a few types of lights so know what you are buying. beam patterns are in the lens design.

Ford Bronco Sport Baja Designs Fog, Reverse and A-Pillar Light kits for Bronco Sport lightbeams

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
It’s not scalping, it’s inflation. Prices aren’t ever coming back down to what they were before COVID. Right now accessories are out of stock, soon enough they will realize they can charge more and people will still buy them.
Those are not even close to inflation rates.
Sponsored