Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Escape, Mustang, Fiesta,
This has been a very interesting discussion. On my OB, I love all the nice features of the OB, but really miss the foot operated rear hatch, the heads up view in window, and 2.0 in my 2020 Titanium Escape. Keeping in mind the Bronco was $38 plus vs the Escape at $40 plus. Guess you get what you pay for...just wish I had the option for the other goodies...since I know Ford knows how to make them.
Sponsored

BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Miata GT 97 f150 21 BS BL
I will not miss the power lift gate on my Escape that much. Sure it was handy once in a while, but, I won't miss not coming down in a strong wind, at times it getting confused an just beeping when I try to lower it, surprise reopening when something is a little in the way, and going up or down when hooking up chains or light cable for my trailer. (had the for sight to hide any thing heavy or sharp when hooking up the trailer)

roger905

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Im glad it doesn’t have the universal garage tv remote..... then I’d I’ve to put a tv in my garage.
oh, that's so sad...you don't have a tv in the garage. I have so much stuff in my garage I can't get a car in it but I do have a tv in the garage (wall-mounted)?

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
I will not miss the power lift gate on my Escape that much. Sure it was handy once in a while, but, I won't miss not coming down in a strong wind, at times it getting confused an just beeping when I try to lower it, surprise reopening when something is a little in the way, and going up or down when hooking up chains or light cable for my trailer. (had the for sight to hide any thing heavy or sharp when hooking up the trailer)
100% I really didn’t like the power lift gate on our escape. It was way slower than opening it yourself. The number of times I had to stop someone who was trying to force it open or closed against the actuator gears was too numerous to count. I’m glad the BS omitted it. I will miss the memory seat and mirrors but I’ll deal.

Midgiesbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We picked up the wife's bd/bd package last week. IMO I would have liked the de-icer, built in garage remote and memory seats. This is my wife's veh that she fell in love with and the only demand I had was a badlands for it's 2.0 versus the 1.5 and we just hit 200 miles. I was out and about today and for the first time stomped on it from a dead stop and it has nice get up and go,,,,that coming from me who's driven just about every veh from Vipers to Callaway Corvettes to the Envoy we had with a 5.3 and 3:73 gears.

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
My OB liftgate almost hits my face it opens so fast.
Sponsored